What's new

Covid-19 in India - Second Wave - World Extends Help and Support - Updates and Discussion

The virus is from China. Period. Any sane persons knows so.

Every time a Chinese denies the truth, CCP kills one Chinese to keep up their propganda. I guarantee it. Keep up. Hopefully wont be someone in your family this time.

here's the difference: I can prove that every time an Indian talks shit about China someone dies. It's happening right now, literally 1 death per minute and climbing.

But there's no proof that CCP kills anyone outside a court of law.

here's the difference: I can prove that every time an Indian talks shit about China someone dies. It's happening right now, literally 1 death per minute and climbing.

But there's no proof that CCP kills anyone outside a court of law.
Of course there is no proof. We have a free media. China kills every single living proof! You are the heirs of Moa Zedong, the great after all.
You can change your name to "every free person", lol.. what a funny name.
Says a person who has to use a VPN to post this

Of course there is no proof. We have a free media. China kills every single living proof! You are the heirs of Moa Zedong, the great after all.

If India had a Mao, I'd fear India having the potential of closing the gap with China. Maybe not overtaking though.

But India has Modi, so I sleep well, as it is guaranteed to fall further and further behind.

Coronavirus entered India from Europe, Middle East and not Chin

Cuomo: The Coronavirus That Came To New York "Did Not Come From China, It Came From Europe"

Most Australian coronavirus cases coming from USA: Scott Morrison

We are not free, we don't have the freedom to burn our dead on the streets and parking lots.

India has almost no chance of containing the epidemic without china's aid and expertise but its hell bent on slandering in return of the help .That's the character of the nation .

Last edited:
If India had a Mao, I'd fear India having the potential of closing the gap with China. Maybe not overtaking though.

But India has Modi, so I sleep well, as it is guaranteed to fall further and further behind.
I can literally feel the gun to your head right now.

This is good news. More employment generation in China means less Chinese refugees making a beeline for India to join their fellow 100,000 Chinese refugees. We profusely thank China for this.

This is good news. More employment generation in China means less Chinese refugees making a beeline for India to join their fellow 100,000 Chinese refugees. We profusely thank China for this.
lol, how can people who were born in India become Chinese refugees, what other choices did they have? Can they come to China before they were born?

Since this April, #China has supplied more than 5000 ventilators, 21569 oxygen generators, over 21.48 million masks & around 3800 tons of medicines to #India, according to statistics of the General Administration of Customs of China.

Why Indians here do not show any gratitude? So sad
Can India source sufficient supplies from any other country for equal cost and lead time? If not then the point still stands.

Why the Indians are not running to their daddy America? Have we not heard all these years, Indians trolls saying that "Chinki maal" sucks?

Back
Top Bottom