What's new

Covid-19 in India - Second Wave - World Extends Help and Support - Updates and Discussion

Why PRC Chinese need to show gratitude to Taiwan when they ban PPE to PRC China during early stage of pandemic?

How do you know all those are sold and no donation from China?

lol! never mind may be it was a poor metaphor
if I'm starving to death, absolutely. they can sell to anyone they want and have the right to refuse business.

why do you thank your doctor? they're paid to be there so by your logic you should never thank medical staff.

India has money to buy supplies from China. China wants to make money selling supplies to India. From all accounts China appears to profiteering from the Indian demand.

Good for China sucks for India..

Last edited:
if I'm starving to death, absolutely. they can sell to anyone they want and have the right to refuse business.

why do you thank your doctor? they're paid to be there so by your logic you should never thank medical staff.
I suppose he never thanked anyone as long he had to pay for the service. I do see patients thanking the surgeons for saving their lives, thanking the nurses for the medical care despite paying the bill. It's what normal people do and the least they could do by showing gratitude. It is quite telling what kind of character that dude is.

India has money to buy supplies from China. China wants to make money selling supplies to India. From all accounts China appears to profiteering from the Indian demand.

Good for China sucks for India..

Can India source sufficient supplies from any other country for equal cost and lead time? If not then the point still stands.

Do you show gratitude to Taiwan when you buy groceries from RT-Mart? :lol:
why should a buyer be grateful to the seller?
in some cases, buyers are thankful for discounted price tags?

really?! Is this a uniquely Chinese custom? it's a commercial transaction receiving payment is thanks enough :lol:

Chances are, whatever USA is sending to India are the leftovers sourced from China, PPE, ventilators or masks. Learn to appreciate if others can sell you what you need when you need it at a fair price which may have saved millions lives.

These Northern alliance Tajik and Uzbeks don't have a future in Afghanistan. The majority is now going to rule. Nature is going to take its course now.
What’s the point of turning everything into politics. Relax and enjoy life for a bit.
🤦‍♂️

These are just statistics and figures.

The people are basically telling the rest not to pull the indigenous Made in India argument. Statistics don't lied.

It goes to show that the Pharmaceutical Industries in India are in a WIN-WIN situations working with China which is quite unlike what some of the lying Indian politicians are saying.
Only thing is they are not transacted in US dollars.

Back
Top Bottom