What's new

could i pass as native in your country

I would think you're Mexican if I seen you.

lots of americans do, but its quiete impossible that i really look like one. because my ancestors have nothing with native americans lol, they never set foot on american continent. my people are said to be from southasia. they were taken to europe by turkic (ghaznavids) invaders of india. they lived in punjab first.

^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah..... Ur a famous guy.

I know you have heard this a lot. But maybe it's time to loss weight and give the race stuff quits for a while?

You're in a lot of forums asking the same questions. For like years.. Maybe it's time to quit?

They have banned you in all of those other forums? So you are here?

no i still have account on most of the other forums, im mostly active on the apricity where i made topics on southasia too. but now i paid you guys visit. i didnt forgot you. from time to time im here. to discuss issues with fellow southasians.

could i pass, would i be seen as native solely based on physical appearance, skull, features, pigmentation=race.
also you can tell me if i could pass in turkey? because on a other forum some turks said they would see me as turk from austria.

You totally look like a Turk the fact you are beardless , your skin color , your eyes , chin and many other traits of face so i can say without a doubt no one here(in Turkiye) can understand you are a foreigner if you were to walk among us.Hell even if you were to act as tourist and say something like "Excuse me do you know english? i need to xxxx street" people in the street would think you are one of the Europen Turks one of the migrated ones in 70s-80s.

ok thanks everyone for opinion. im quiete content and pleased with outcome of poll, thank you. i take pictures down.

You look like a typical middle easterner. You may not pass as a Pakistani.

You look like a typical middle easterner. You may not pass as a Pakistani.

im a bit lighter (beige/light brown) because i have lighter dad, he is dinaro-alpinid and 3/4 serb. only 1/4 romany gypsy (his grandmother) but mum and her family are proper brown gypsies from punjab.

here is my family. mum and dad with me and my sister (im the older boy) and my grandparents (mums parents).
i still think i have punjabi face, like someone who is a bit lighter punjabi. i would say the skull and features are quiete punjabi, the skin is a bit lighter but punjabis with lighter skin colour than me exist too. also indians. i probably could pass in middle east too and mexico.

dont quote pictures. thank you.

pictures took down. thanks.

^^^You could pass as a Punjabi or better a Himachali. Himachalis are light skinned compared to Punjabis

Back
Top Bottom