What's new

could i pass as native in your country

AryanWolve

BANNED
Reaction score
quiete interesting because defence.pk is diverse. mainly pakistani but with lots of people from all over the world. can this topic stay or is it forbidden?

dont quote pictures, will delete later. thank you:no:

You can easily pass as a Pathan or Hazara in Pakistan if you loose that big chunk "zabdah".

i see. whats with the woman on the picture with me? thanks.

She can pass as well but it is not the norm to have such short hair for women. Why do you want to pass as a native are you planning to go on a shopping trip of some aheem aheem..."Kahdahar Finest" or want to sneak into terrorist enclaves up north?

She can pass as well but it is not the norm to have such short hair for women. Why do you want to pass as a native are you planning to go on a shopping trip of some aheem aheem..."Kahdahar Finest" or want to sneak into terrorist enclaves up north?

lol, just curious. because my people are said to be from southasia. im a bit mixed. so thats why im a bit lighter pigmented people in my family are a bit darker. like the woman in my picture (is standard). she is my mum. my dad is mixed and is lighter.

Understand that Pakistani people aren't naive, just because you may look the part you may not act the part or be able to speak Urdu. Things like apparel, speaking, mannerisms, cultural awareness also matter.

Understand that Pakistani people aren't naive, just because you may look the part you may not act the part or be able to speak Urdu. Things like apparel, speaking, mannerisms, cultural awareness also matter.

when i first came to austria i didnt knew to speak german or behave like one, now you wouldnt be able to tell me away from a austrian native, just by the race but not by language or mannerism.

Both you and your mom will fly..........though most Pakistanis are very open minded and don't bother about such things, however there are some pinheads who can't come out of ethinic slavery of their puni minds

Both you and your mom will fly..........though most Pakistanis are very open minded and don't bother about such things, however there are some pinheads who can't come out of ethinic slavery of their puni minds

what does mean "will fly", is it like will get kicked out or will get killed?

What do you mean as could I pass? You going to go holiday to Pakistan?

What do you mean as could I pass? You going to go holiday to Pakistan?

could i pass, would i be seen as native solely based on physical appearance, skull, features, pigmentation=race.
also you can tell me if i could pass in turkey? because on a other forum some turks said they would see me as turk from austria.

It means that you will pass in flying colors, you can go around most places in Pakistan without any one taking notice or paying attention because of your looks or features or skin color or your dress.

what does mean "will fly", is it like will get kicked out or will get killed?

Back
Top Bottom