What's new

Cornered tigress: Female PTI activist fights off advancing mob

Oh my!
Those galootish media guys were busy shooting videos while she was fighting alone.

they were just waiting for some galeez noora patwari to torn her clothes, bloody rascals.

p.s.

and you would find sick people who think there was no wrong done there, see post 39, 40 etc.

My question was what mobs has done to her because i dont see in video that she was even touched by such huge crowrds or mobs. They could have easily make qeema of this tigeress if they wanted but she was not even touched and you say she was surrounded by people lol what you expect when you go there..to get surrounded by whom?
I think in a democratic country junk off the street should stop a woman from speaking her mind, right? Be she a girl, old man, handicapped whats with other parties to try and intimidate such people? How is that democratically correct or OK?

Now use common sense had she not snatched the "danda" those idiots who go around even beating blind, disabled and dont even have mercy on an old man will leave a woman, I dont think so!
Is she tigeress or lionness. I wonder why none of these male hypocrites ptians say a word against it or their support or opposition is politically motivated
Shes a leader a joint secratry of the woman´s wing...Even if she was an arri gayri no one..How is it ok that a GANG of men surrounded her? Kiya Pakistan mein koi woman ki izzat/ safety nai hai ya news par par ker copy cats ban ray hain?

Just imagine that wasnt a jalsa but a random lady - someone´s daughter, sister, mother, cousin ,niece or whatever was SUDDENLY surrounded just coz she didnt like the current leader? What democratic country does that? Isnt that DICTATORSHIP? You do exactly as I do even if you hate me attitude?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom