What's new

Cornered tigress: Female PTI activist fights off advancing mob

Nadeem Malik Interviewed Lubna on his program, she explained what happened:
This lady is seriously brave, plus she's educated and knows how to speak. :tup:

I was holding back because I thought NS might have matured after having had hair added to his head. I realise now I wa being far too optimistic. Seems like the chopping block is the right place for him. What kind of a leader coaches his followers to attack women? and unarmed protesters?

I also watched some parts of the model town massacre live, the way they mistreated old people was absolutely disgusting. NS must now pay for what he's done. If IK hangs him I will forgive IK for all his stupid mistakes.

Man whats wrong with you? :unsure:

Beating up blind and disabled people is suddenly democracy but a woman protecting herself is somehow violence? ..SHE WAS SURROUNDED...bloody police watched the tamasha! Had it been 1 on 1 and she beat the guy RAW or I dont know fired a gun at them you know to break the "mob" (PMLN logic style) then THAT would be violence!
My question was what mobs has done to her because i dont see in video that she was even touched by such huge crowrds or mobs. They could have easily make qeema of this tigeress if they wanted but she was not even touched and you say she was surrounded by people lol what you expect when you go there..to get surrounded by whom?

Is she tigeress or lionness. I wonder why none of these male hypocrites ptians say a word against it or their support or opposition is politically motivated

[video]

And what about this
[video]

Cheeetttttiiiii !! :pakistan:

only ghaleez or napak log pmln ko support kerte hain, one can clearly see from the video.
Getting crazy !
Wanna do some Rambo sh t , but the oath won't let it happened!

My question was what mobs has done to her because i dont see in video that she was even touched by such huge crowrds or mobs. They could have easily make qeema of this tigeress if they wanted but she was not even touched and you say she was surrounded by people lol what you expect when you go there..to get surrounded by whom?

Is she tigeress or lionness. I wonder why none of these male hypocrites ptians say a word against it or their support or opposition is politically motivated

[video]

And what about this
[video]
Geo is the symbol of traitor ship in Pakistan , just hope she will leave this channel & join other media outlet?
Cause
if not they will keep using her like others who ran away on Mir shakeel uur rahmen criminal laps?

stop fighting and abusing each other you politician worshippers. What I see in the video is great Pakistani culture of respect for women. they may be chanting political slogans but no one misbehaved o disrespected that lady, had that been some other neighbouring country, the result would have been very different. I say Kudos to Pakistani men and Pakistani culture :pakistan:

stop fighting and abusing each other you politician worshippers. What I see in the video is great Pakistani culture of respect for women. they may be chanting political slogans but no one misbehaved o disrespected that lady, had that been some other neighbouring country, the result would have been very different. I say Kudos to Pakistani men and Pakistani culture :pakistan:
^

This shows Imran Khan’s politics is all about the lowest common denominator. I am not sure a stick wielding violent woman qualifies as a “lone tigress.” Violence is bad, whether by a man or a woman.
Some individuals choose to blindly oppose anything, everything PTI....

As per video she is showing off stick but starts using it when she gets pushed and can't contain the mob....clearly in self defense and to make her way out of the encircle, anyone who gets into her position would try to take similar measures.

Agree that it is not something to glorify but a very unfortunate and dishonorable incident, every measure should be taken to avoid such incidences, it could have become anything.

The noon supporters must be mussalis and changars; born cowards. Running from a stick wielding woman as if she was carrying a gun.

Oh my!
Those galootish media guys were busy shooting videos while she was fighting alone.
Ahaha you don't know what these media men can do just to record invaluable shit they find rather than interfering and actually helping a person :D

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom