What's new

Cornered tigress: Female PTI activist fights off advancing mob

That is PML-N for you
leaders like Abid Sher Ali
you get workers like these
Now i feel sorry for Maryum Nawaz...how is she going to handle these goons???

Well some comments under article are more interesting and sane than knee jerk reaction of ptians here lol

• GS@Y
  • This shows Imran Khan’s politics is all about the lowest common denominator. I am not sure a stick wielding violent woman qualifies as a “lone tigress.” Violence is bad, whether by a man or a woman. The video doesn’t really seem like she was being attacked or anything. This being Pakistan though, there were curious onlookers around her who didn’t react to being assaulted by her, with cameras following her around to beam the sensational drama live.

Also, such situations can be extremely volatile and anything unspeakable could have happened; PTI should refrain from inflaming passions too much.

brave lady... it was situation of serious threat... the youngsters near the car encircled her but she cut through. :tup:

and why were the reporters in that crowd holding cameras high instead of helping her??

i hope imran khan is worth the effort of the ladies and the men supporting him... the ladies especially seemed to have braved the threats of the mullahs.

Well some comments under article are more interesting and sane than knee jerk reaction of ptians here lol

• GS@Y
  • This shows Imran Khan’s politics is all about the lowest common denominator. I am not sure a stick wielding violent woman qualifies as a “lone tigress.” Violence is bad, whether by a man or a woman. The video doesn’t really seem like she was being attacked or anything. This being Pakistan though, there were curious onlookers around her who didn’t react to being assaulted by her, with cameras following her around to beam the sensational drama live.

Also, such situations can be extremely volatile and anything unspeakable could have happened; PTI should refrain from inflaming passions too much.

how about put your sister to these type of mobs. I am saying to the one who said this comment, not who copied it. I know idiots come up with some excuse to ill-behavior cause they themselves might commit such behavior.. eggs of rotten system support each other, always.

• GS@Y

You are completely disconnected from reality, my friend!
She was obviously being threatened, and with great calmness and confidence she dissuaded the mob from actually attacking her.
"Violence is bad, whether by a man or a woman" is a word of truth by which falsehood is meant; it suggests she did something wrong in this dangerous situation, and if you really think that, then shame on you.

Kudos to the lady, extemely brave for a lady to defend herself from Noora khoon league mobs.

The issue was that she chanted "Go Nawaz Go" before the goons.
They need to be trained to accept the chant. It is not going anywhere.

• GS@Y

Man whats wrong with you? :unsure:

Beating up blind and disabled people is suddenly democracy but a woman protecting herself is somehow violence? ..SHE WAS SURROUNDED...bloody police watched the tamasha! Had it been 1 on 1 and she beat the guy RAW or I dont know fired a gun at them you know to break the "mob" (PMLN logic style) then THAT would be violence!

Last edited:
After witnessing what Patwari political workers did in Faisalabad and also this, I have decided to stop my criticism of PTI until NS and SS are hanged, together with their darbaris.

IK should just march on Raiwand and drag those two wanna be Mughal Badshahs out and hang them.

After witnessing what Patwari political workers did in Faisalabad and also this, I have decided to stop my criticism of PTI until NS and SS are hanged, together with their darbaris.

IK should just march on Raiwand and drag those two wanna be Mughal Badshahs out and hang them.

:o:

Back
Top Bottom