What's new

Convicted criminal Maryam Nawaz Sharif threatens judges if they rule in Imran Khan's favor

If army stops playing games, these convicted criminals wont be doing politics but serving their sentence.

All discussion is useless. All expressions of concern are irrelevant. Unless and until criminals are in jail instead of ruling us, this is bound to happen. For this military leadership has to decide how much it wants to be insulted by general public.

And please dont come back and tell me army has nothing to do with politics!

1658617345300.png

Judges should stop acting with restraint and do the needed. Put her and all corrupts behind the bar. Not putting these corrupts behind the bar allows the corruption to spread through their extended hands and loop holes.

This nobody is being protected by neutral powers from prosecution. Pakistani law doesn't apply to her because in her own words: "We are Hukamran Khandan"
Neutrals powers, when she was involved in "Dawn Leaks" General R Shareef, declared, "Kori da naa kaad deeta". So she got away with it.
Now when she was convicted and imprisoned by the courts. Twist apply to get the "Kuri" out of the jail.
Even though the father i.e. Ganja Bhagora is gone to London for 3 years, she was bailed to look after him. But there is no judge in Pakistan brave enough to cancel her bail and send her back to the jail. She is passing whatever comments she wants against the Judiciary.

Neutrals powers, when she was involved in "Dawn Leaks" General R Shareef, declared, "Kori da naa kaad deeta". So she got away with it.
Now when she was convicted and imprisoned by the courts. Twist apply to get the "Kuri" out of the jail.
Even though the father i.e. Ganja Bhagora is gone to London for 3 years, she was bailed to look after him. But there is no judge in Pakistan brave enough to cancel her bail and send her back to the jail. She is passing whatever comments she wants against the Judiciary.
the biggest problem are neutrals.. as long as they have power, they will never let the country stabilize and they will keep these rascals alive as long as they can!

Back
Top Bottom