What's new

Congratulations to Alpha1

c'mon dear...girl's 16. He said she was two years younger than him. I doubt she wanted that. Anyways, it's our That's gonna marry :D What enlightement?
17 :P
oh don't worry she is far more mature than me
I am Taekwon-do Yellow belt
and she is a blue belt... :lol:

CONGRATS BRO, well at least now you wont live to see me bumping old threads lol
Lol.. Thanks bro :)

17 :P
oh don't worry she is far more mature than me
I am Taekwon-do Yellow belt
and she is a blue belt... :lol:

Then I won't have to keep you at my north, lolz she'd kick your as$ when she feels to do so :P. Damn!!! I now wonder if I marry with my gf 6-7 years later. Maybe she could teach me handball and I could teach her sailing and pendleton. I'd appoint myself as Officer of the Deck...god chick athlete i love her :lol:

Then I won't have to keep you at my north, lolz she'd kick your as$ when she feels to do so :P. Damn!!! I now wonder if I marry with my gf 6-7 years later. Maybe she could teach me handball and I could teach her sailing and pendleton. I'd appoint myself as Officer of the Deck...god chick athlete i love her :lol:
lol GF :astagh:

2ea7af8eac18c19fe2bafac955755810.jpg
yummmm... han ye mazy k han :-)

Congrats Alpha! Although I'm confused, I thought you were a girl who posted pictures of your kittens with levina in another thread...I'm mistaking you for who?

And to officially know if you're marriage material you need to do what my uncle says and climb a tree and pick off fruits for the family and jump down 13 feet without assistance like I did in Gaza, lol.

When the right time comes post wedding pics(Unless the girl is way too beautiful and you're going to make us very jealous and create a fitnah) for us please. :)

May God keep you two together and happy.

Hello and congrats @Alpha1 !! May you both have a many years of joy and happiness :-)

Congrats Alpha! Although I'm confused, I thought you were a girl who posted pictures of your kittens with levina in another thread...I'm mistaking you for who?

And to officially know if you're marriage material you need to do what my uncle says and climb a tree and pick off fruits for the family and jump down 13 feet without assistance like I did in Gaza, lol.

When the right time comes post wedding pics(Unless the girl is way too beautiful and you're going to make us very jealous and create a fitnah) for us please. :)

looks like Alpha is too scared to answer your post, maybe he fell down the tree and injured himself lol

ok sure bro.. :D and thanks a lot

@Alpha1

Even you are getting married Thanks a lot bro for reminding me of my single status :cray:

Good luck. And treat her right.

And Be A Man!!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom