What's new

Happy Birthday Jaibi!!

Thanks so much, Alph :) sorry I couldn't reply to you that day but I really appreciate it :) @Azlan Haider, my fellow History lover and @Secur, my first mate and @Slav Defence , our commodore @Pakistanisage @Jazzbot thank you so much for the wishes and we should really get together again soon (Feb?) @Armstrong, yar, you should have met us and thanks for the wishes!
Happy Birthday @jaibi
I thank God for his endless mercy and grace for adding yet another year to your life…
images
images
114321-01.jpg

@Leader @Jazzbot @Aeronaut @Secur @Hyperion @Armstrong @Aamna14 @LoveIcon @levina @RAMPAGE @Ayush@KRAIT @arp2041 @A.Rafay @Aka123 @RazPaK @Mirzay @ZYXW @balixd @cb4 @DESERT FIGHTER @KingMamba@Manticore @S.U.R.B. @HRK @jaibi
@Hermione G @M-48 @Neptune @WebMaster @p(-)0ENiX
@Sashan @Srinivas @seiko @Sashan @Secur @Spring Onion @Zakii @nuclearpak @SOHEIL @T-123456 @RangerPK@airmarshal @BDforever @Chinese-Dragon @hasnain0099 @Skull and Bones @Pakistanisage @FaujHistorian@scorpionx @Jzaib @RescueRanger @Pukhtoon @Echelon @Leviza @Flamingo @American Pakistani @Areesh@Cherokee @Dillinger @hunter_hunted @L@eeq @persona_non_grata @Tayyab1796 @F.O.X @Zarvan@friendly_troll96 @Donatello

A very special thank you to everyone who's wished me, I really appreciate it and I'm glad to be a part of the PDF family. Really, guys, thanks, and I'm sorry for not replying soon I'm really busy thesedays @Zarvan @levina @Ravi Nair @Ayush (I am a Capricorn 'cuz the year I was born in the dates were upto 22nd Jan, my little brother's an Aquirian ) @Jade @LoveIcon @faisal6309 @OrionHunter @HRK @Aka123 @shiv @T-123456 @VCheng @haman10 @A.Rafay @Neptune @Sashan @RescueRanger @Indischer @joekrish

Thanks, brother!
Happy Birthday lala ji!

Back
Top Bottom