What's new

Meena Ka Pakistan....

when was the second one?? :what:
oh,is it the meeting where he was talking about kashmir? :angry: :P

hmm.ya,is meena and raju used as a name in pak?
raju not very common i think....meena yes!

yep on kashmir:enjoy:

1497702_671499632902275_1326452984_n.jpg

okay :fie:

btw,raju is a very common pet name in india
and meena is common too

:)Nice video, we also had a similar version to this...good old days and memories...BTW is Raju a Pakistani name too?

:)Nice video, we also had a similar version to this...good old days and memories...BTW is Raju a Pakistani name too?
End of the day, we both countries own each others identity since we took birth from the same mother/land :)

Raju is not so popular in Pakistan but there would be many if you were to start looking around. We South Asians use similar names with difference appearing from the faith only. There is a Muslim Salman from India just like million Salman's in Pakistan... There is a Hindu Raju from Pakistan just like million Raju's in India.

Meena is owned by UNICEF and dubbed in several languages including Urdu, Bengali and South Indian languages for educational purposes. So doesn't matter what name they chose, the story/message is most important.

Cute Song and video!! Thanks for the share Marshu

Last edited:
End of the day, we both countries own each others identity since we took birth from the same mother/land :)

Raju is not so popular in Pakistan but there would be many if you were to start looking around. We South Asians use similar names with difference appearing from the faith only. There is a Muslim Salman from India just like million Salman's in Pakistan... There is a Hindu Raju from Pakistan just like million Raju's in India.

Meena is owned by UNICEF and dubbed in several languages including Urdu, Bengali and South Indian languages for educational purposes. So doesn't matter what name they chose, the story/message is most important.

Meena sounds like an American propaganda tool for Pakistani children to ask their parents to get an identity card, so it becomes easier to track them down just in case they become suicide bombers.....

Lol

This explains why the kid has such a weird name like "raju" I would not even name my dog that....(if I had one)

This one being perhaps the most watched and most famous.

Oh my God. Those cartoons are creepy. Burn it with fire! What sort of responsible parent would let their children go near the t.v with that on?

Last edited:
.....while Indian feminists would disagree......their demand is, mothers identity should be the identity of the child.....

Oh my God. Those cartoons are creepy. Burn it with fire! What sort of responsible parent would let their children go near the t.v with that on?

No need for that mate. The cartoon is probably 30 years old and it was very popular.

no matter where we are still '..aek hay Pakistan ka naam' and thats what our identity is ... proud to be Pakistani ... thanks for sharing ...

Oh i remember it very well :D Gone are the good old days of PTV and all the fun related to it that so many children had grown up with. I remember there used to be a one hour long program with different cartoons started somewhere around 6 am in the morning. I never used to miss that one before going to school :ashamed: Thanks @Marshmallow for reviving such precious memories.

Back
Top Bottom