What's new

Confessions Of A Navy F-14 Fleet Pilot Turned F-5 Aggressor

Yes, in an air skirmish which lasted for 15 minutes and PAF pitted 24 F-16s and Jf17s against 8 Indian aircraft of which 4 were Mig21s. @Windjammer
Well the SU-30s and Mirage 2k were very efficient in flying the so called Balakot formation....as if the IAF went into battle with just two SU-30s and three Mirage-2000 in it's inventory, however, earlier when the test came, the SU-30s were quick to call Bingo and Mirages developed radar issues. Any word what was your Chopper doing in the middle of an air battle.....

F-14s only exercised with or against PAF F-7s and not F-16s.

1615480598597.png

I see few going gaga over 90s USAF exercise against PAF and then, PAF prove them wrong in 2019 and left the gaga force in shatters. Clutching the straw party should be the last one.
In comparison none was there from PAF when India struck at Balakot.

What's called struck is the way which made Bipin vanish for months from screen or even issuing statement. A broad daylight struck unlike running to save life, counting 350 kills, hiding behind cloud, didn't cross the border but SOW, trajectory failure and wrong elevation input. But the struck was when Mirages report Radar failure, bingo by MKI, Abhinandan going down and his wingman running.like hell. Really surprised by the repeated claims from Indian side despite being proven time and again.

Probably the 90s. Pressler amendment, limited (rationed) flight hours on vipers. Dark days long gone.
Or all No. 11 squadron studs mostly, the hours stayed the same. In fact these days, a lot of Squadron Leaders on average have less flying time than the ones from 80s and 90s. The profession has matured into bringing more demand for non flying courses.
Yes as long as I have read the F-14 have fought against the F-7p, Mirage's and possibly the F-6. However I haven't come across F-14 and PAF F-16.
It has been done. Inspired Alert exercises. No 14 Squadron flew F-16s back then, they went to Karachi to exercise with US Navy, they came on board the USS Carl Vinson.

Yes, in an air skirmish which lasted for 15 minutes and PAF pitted 24 F-16s and Jf17s against 8 Indian aircraft of which 4 were Mig21s. @Windjammer
You have been crying with the same tears for 2 Years now. Let it go, just as we let Abhi-Nandos go back.

24 F-16's & JF-17's vs. 8 lord knows what trash you people sent.

Tell me something, these figures that you keep quoting - what exactly is your source?

I'm just curious because if its (a) the IAF or (b) the Indian Media. If if its either of 'em, you've had your @ss handed to you 'cause their versions kept shifting by the hour for 2 straight years.

But hey, if you want to liven up the fantasy of your wet-dream that you guys were out-numbered then I suggest you watch the Indian Media of 26th Feb. If you have any trouble, let me know. I've got everything marked about how you sent your fighters to Balakot and did what you did in what was 21mins - no wait, it was 17mins.

And please, don't talk about numbers and embarrass yourself. You clowns came after nearly 50 Years to drop your sh!t in the middle of the nite. Sure, you caught us off guard. Happens - especially in times of peace, you let your guard down. You guys had what, 11 Days to plan this attack after Pulwama (14th Feb).

So, in a nutshell...

You guys come at nite (after nealy half a century) with a 11 Days planning.
We come back at you the next morning in broad daylite.

...and you still didn't see that coming?!!

Are you guys retards or what? How did you not foresee this coming? Were your guys on a coffee break?

But, if you feel you can up Ops. Swift Retort - be my guest. It'll give us another day to celebrate when we hand you @ss to - again!

In comparison none was there from PAF when India struck at Balakot.

And they were putting up posts on Twitter stating that sleep tight because the PAF is awake. Lol. 12 Mirages ingressed into Pakistani territory unchallenged, dropped bombs and egressed, again without being challenged.

And they were putting up posts on Twitter stating that sleep tight because the PAF is awake. Lol. 12 Mirages ingressed into Pakistani territory unchallenged, dropped bombs and egressed, again without being challenged.
But what did you achieve in the process? Nothing of note.

Modi Sarkar misused your armed forces for political mileage in fact. Do you question your government for causing national embarrassment to your armed forces? You should.

I thought the great vedic airforce was twice the size of tiny PAF and posessed the raptors of the east? Oh right, they're still incompetent.
Dropping =/= Jettisoning. They entered, jettisoned in panic, missed every target, one bomb landed unexploded, and the next day PAF entered IoK unchallenged, conducted six airstrikes at four different areas, and returned with no losses while the IAF lost 2 of its own planes and panicked and shot down its own heli.

The united states is a decaying empire. The more it talks, the more it becomes evident that time is running out for it.

God always tests you, whether it be with power, be it wealth, be it love, be it poverty or be it health.

What did america do with all it's power God bestowed upon it? They lied, they cheated, they murdered indiscriminately, they destroyed, all the while, they decayed and rotted from the core.

The illusion that man has, is that he can attain power. That illusion is shattered when God reminds man, that HE (GOD) is ABSOLUTE POWER.

So for all your F-15s, F-14s, F-16s, F-18s, AMRAAMs, Sidewinders, Tomahawks, ICBMs, HGVs, Super Carriers, Destroyers and Artificial Intelligence ..... amount to nothing before Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah, the Creator of all creation, A-Samad, Al-Akbar.

Today, america faces not one but two powerful nations, Russia and China. Today, for new weapon america creates, there are two weapons created in response by Russia and China.

So you can be all nostalgic about your years as a fighter pilot, being part of the most powerful air force in the world. But guess what? Nothing is permanent, and as the law of physics govern .... what goes UP, will come down!!

it says a LOT about your Radar, Air Defense, Alert-5 capabilities and your war planning and strategies.
.... Which means thar IAF as an organisation is unable to bring its quantitative superiority on the battlefield once it is needed....

By repeatedly quoting this big fact that PAF was able to muster so many aircraft against IAF in a selected geographical area {as though PAF has been unfair} , Indians are unknowingly accepting defeat and highlighting serious loopholes in their own
C4I systems
air defence
air intelligence
airfield locations and structuring
ADA strategies
all aspects of DCAOs
Lack of planning or unwillingness to mount a SAR operation in enemy territory to recover own downed pilot
unwillingness of their top leadership to retaliate to regain their lost pride being humbled by a much smaller PAF....

The united states is a decaying empire. The more it talks, the more it becomes evident that time is running out for it.

God always tests you, whether it be with power, be it wealth, be it love, be it poverty or be it health.

What did america do with all it's power God bestowed upon it? They lied, they cheated, they murdered indiscriminately, they destroyed, all the while, they decayed and rotted from the core.

The illusion that man has, is that he can attain power. That illusion is shattered when God reminds man, that HE (GOD) is ABSOLUTE POWER.

So for all your F-15s, F-14s, F-16s, F-18s, AMRAAMs, Sidewinders, Tomahawks, ICBMs, HGVs, Super Carriers, Destroyers and Artificial Intelligence ..... amount to nothing before Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah, the Creator of all creation, A-Samad, Al-Akbar.

Today, america faces not one but two powerful nations, Russia and China. Today, for new weapon america creates, there are two weapons created in response by Russia and China.

So you can be all nostalgic about your years as a fighter pilot, being part of the most powerful air force in the world. But guess what? Nothing is permanent, and as the law of physics govern .... what goes UP, will come down!!
Cute

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom