What's new

Condemn Modi: Online petition issued by Sikh for Justice group

Thats all u can think??
Then please by all accounts carry on,,,i would like to see more racist jokes here.

Just never dare laughing at pakistanis after u gave this weak *** stupid and childish explanation.
Well expected from an NRI,no big deal here
Something is wrong with you. Relax and go easy with your NRI abuses.

You don't care about the pic yet you abused poster left right and centre. A pakistani called you to see the pic and you just got started on so called NRI. Also, tell me how many jokes you guys crack on Biharis in punjab or North east folks calling them names. Yet you could not deal with a stupid joke. Don't make tall claims of showing tolerance as there was none in your posts.

So what I called him? I get along with him so I tagged him when his people were being made fun of, if you are going to bash them why complain when they get angry? Should he have thanked the post instead?

Stop getting so hyper. It was just humor. As in jokes are there of every single community in India. From Bongs to Ghatis to Mallus to Biharis, etc., etc.

Also before preaching other to be sensitive about your people watch what you are doing yourself, dragging in RSS and Bajrang Dal which are Hindu organizations and not terrorist organizations into every other arguments.
abe bajrand dal k bache. If u can make fun of sikhs all around, making jokes on their paghs and 12 o clock and what not why cant they bash your cartoon organizations. First learn to respect others.

Tumhe bada mazzaa aa raha hai??? :coffee:
Yes they are a bunch of NRI cartoons who come to India once in 3-4years, bring masks along and worry about mosquito bites.
I am not one of them.
This article has nothing to do with me.Just because an NRI grp from across the globe has launched an online campaign against doesnt mean all NRIs support them.
Should I drill some more sense into you?? :moil:
Your location flag is still showing UAE :o:

Also while everyone and their granny cries about killing of the Sikhs in 1984 (where the culprits should be punished), why is no one shedding tears for hundreds of Kar Sevaks killed in police firing on Mulayam Singh's orders?

So what I called him? I get along with him so I tagged him when his people were being made fun of, if you are going to bash them why complain when they get angry? Should he have thanked the post instead?

Actually its the same story in whole subcontinent,,,people are genuinely racist,its just the degrees that seperate a person from another

I've never met a sikh who makes fun of biharis but on your side i receive those sikh jokes till now

biharis are abused by everyone :lol:
So jokes are jokes. It was not the poster who made it. The joke was in Indian site only and created most probably by an Indian only.

Also while everyone and their granny cries about killing of the Sikhs in 1984 (where the culprits should be punished), why is no one shedding tears for hundreds of Kar Sevaks killed in police firing on Mulayam Singh's orders?

Yup bring ur religious bullshit here too:lol::lol::lol:

So jokes are jokes. It was not the poster who made it. The joke was in Indian site only and created most probably by an Indian only.

The manner in which it was posted was just................wrong.

he posted that pic to make fun of sikhs, its cearly showing his intentions

Read what u wrote again and then try teaching me whats wrong and whats not
I don't need to explain anything to the person who generalized in abusing NRI's because he could not handle one stupid joke.

Back
Top Bottom