What's new

Concept of Ethnicity in Islam

Our prophet (pbuh) said that we are all equal whether our colour be black, brown, white, green whatever. Of course people are people so you'll get racist muslims as you'll get racist christians.

Im also interested to hear if a muslim can be even loyal to a country and nation where majority is non-muslim and/or the state is not islamic??? I mean when they know only two nations "Muslim/Infidel" how can they be loyal to india or america/europe etc. ?

I believe when we live in a foreign country we are supposed to be loyal to that government. I'm sure a read a hadith or something like that on it.

I cant read the page 3 properly. Im stick to page 2. But i used anonymous to read a few comments.

From Belligerent Pacifist--> "killing for justice", so spreading the islamic caliphate is justice? thats what i talked about, if an islamic force attacks your country if you would kill the muslims who spread the islamic caliphate or the "kuffars" who defend themselfes? the muminins you talk about kill their father if he is against the teachings of islam, maybe he is an atheist and a free spirit? i had arguments with my mum about religion, because she doesnt believe God is just and good. But i never thought of killing her.
Wow you Sir have such an ability on improving on others' speech that you could've found yourself the job of the royal storyteller in any medieval court!

Where did I talk about killing my father if he were against Islam just like that??? We are talking about "qatl bil Haqq" or "killing for justice"...would you refuse to turn your father into the justice apparatus knowing that he'll certainly end up on death row. If you did you won't be doing Islam at the same time.

Im inspired to start discussion because of this post Middle Eastern Christians and Jews

In Short an Arab Christian [Catholic/Maronite] says he feels brotherhood with muslims arabs based on arabic and semitic nationalism.

---

Now i said
I think the whole "arab brotherhood" works when the muslims are secular and nationalist but if they are islamic extremists they will care more for the muslims in bosnia,albania and nigeria than for an arab christian. Pitty to say but Islamics dont care for nationality,race, ethnicity. You cant make brotherhood with them based on ethnicity.I watched a documentary about the guy in Iraq, the Islamist Leader and he said when he comes to power everyone in Iraq also Christians will need to pray 5 times a day to Allah. So no Arab Brotherhood and Tolerance for Christians.

---

I want to add, Islam knows only 2 Ethnicities "Muslims" and "Kuffirs". They feel all belonging to one Nation no matter their physical appearance, language, culture etc. They feel belonging to the Islamic Ummah or Islamic Nation.

--

How correct is this?

Go do a research on Mecca constitution which was made by our prophet mohammed PBUH. Jews, Christians, pagans, and Muslims were part of same community called "Ummah".

I cant read the page 3 properly. Im stick to page 2. But i used anonymous to read a few comments.

From Belligerent Pacifist--> "killing for justice", so spreading the islamic caliphate is justice? thats what i talked about, if an islamic force attacks your country if you would kill the muslims who spread the islamic caliphate or the "kuffars" who defend themselfes? the muminins you talk about kill their father if he is against the teachings of islam, maybe he is an atheist and a free spirit? i had arguments with my mum about religion, because she doesnt believe God is just and good. But i never thought of killing her.

Errr, you can start by investigating one of your own
urban synthesis, that is the crusades by Teutonic Knights
against your own Prussian forefathers. They were
almost exterminated by coalitions under Konrad I of Masovia
after he sought Popes support.

There was also a time when
Christian Duke Swantopelk allied with the pagan Prussians
against the Christian Crusaders.

Try discovering your own threads before pointing figures at others.
Christians living under the Fatimids Caliphate in Arab lived
quite peacefully unlike the aftermath of crusades against muslims.
One started merely as another form of adventurism
while the other one based on the concept of equality and brotherhood.

Back
Top Bottom