What's new

Concept of Ethnicity in Islam

Im also interested to hear if a muslim can be even loyal to a country and nation where majority is non-muslim and/or the state is not islamic??? I mean when they know only two nations "Muslim/Infidel" how can they be loyal to india or america/europe etc. ?

whats your definition of loyality?

whats your definition of loyality?

To put your country before other countries. Your nation before other nations. To defend your country with your abilities.
I think muslims put religion before country/nation. If there was an war between lets say India and an Islamic Force the muslims would join the islamic force? I mean not all muslims, but the ones who believe in strict islam, they would have to because of the teachings?

PS:If im wrong forgive me

Im also interested to hear if a muslim can be even loyal to a country and nation where majority is non-muslim and/or the state is not islamic??? I mean when they know only two nations "Muslim/Infidel" how can they be loyal to india or america/europe etc. ?

It is best for Muslims to migrate to a country of Muslims if they are persecuted or hindered upon in practicing Islam 100%.

It is best for Muslims to migrate to a country of Muslims if they are persecuted or hindered upon in practicing Islam 100%.

I want to know which country is practicing Islam 100%. Oh! Yeah, Saudi Arabia, the great nation that does not let their women drive a Car.

There is no islamic nation aka caliphate. So the question of being loyal is invalid.

I want to know which country is practicing Islam 100%. Oh! Yeah, Saudi Arabia, the great nation that does not let their women drive a Car.
Is that a jibe at the user because he lives in the KSA or just you being ignorant?

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

There are muslims on mars ?
I would suppose so. The jins are known to move beyond the Earth, and I'd hazard they could make it to Mars too. Some of them could be Muslim.

To put your country before other countries. Your nation before other nations. To defend your country with your abilities.
I think muslims put religion before country/nation. If there was an war between lets say India and an Islamic Force the muslims would join the islamic force? I mean not all muslims, but the ones who believe in strict islam, they would have to because of the teachings?

Well Muslims would join the opforce and kill Muslims from your hypothetical Islamic force, just as Muslims also lie, steal and do kufr etc. But if we're talking the Muminiin, then they'd happily and eagerly kill in battle their sons or fathers.

To put your country before other countries. Your nation before other nations. To defend your country with your abilities....
That's such an unjust concept. As a Muslim I think I'd fight the oppressor, if that's my country, so be it. Counties or races don't mean anything because our birth wasn't our choice.

u cannot make fun of their laws when there are many funny laws in ur part of world too! we've discussed it much , ithink . so there is no need to remind u again !
saudia arabia is not purely islamic itself .

if u are talkin abt pak n india war , i think muslims of india should remain neutral . i personally dont want any trouble for them !
:confused:

if u are talkin abt pak n india war , i think muslims of india should remain neutral . i personally dont want any trouble for them !
:confused:

I dont talk neccessarily about India/Pak War. I talk about an Islamic Force. Like the Moghuls for example.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Well Muslims would join the opforce and kill Muslims from your hypothetical Islamic force, just as Muslims also lie, steal and do kufr etc. But if we're talking the Muminiin, then they'd happily and eagerly kill in battle their sons or fathers.

So killing your father in the name of an believe is the same as stealing and lying?

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Islam cannot be a good religion if it wants you to kill your father or son over an faith/ideology/book.

Hinduism teaches....

"Through a son he conquers the worlds, through a grandson he obtains immortality, but through his sons grandson he ascends to the highest heaven. 'All that has been declared in the vedas'. (Baudhayana Sutras 2-9-16.3)"

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Through his children a man recreates himself. ~Hinduism

In Islam ethnicity doesn't matter what matter is how much some one follow Islam or not if some one doesn't follow Islam doesn't matter even if he is king or something he will not be considered a good person

Back
Top Bottom