What's new

Comparison| Pakistani,Iranian,Afghan,Indian,Bangali food.

Unfortunately Tam NVeg chains like anjappar etc are not found much in Mumbai/Delhi,dont know why.
Last month i was in Pune and found a Hyderabad house, i only wish Kritunga Restaurant branches open there. then people would know spicy food.:)

Pakistani food > Afghan, Persian, Indian, Bengali food.

This is a fact everyone will acknowledge if they aren't biased.

Ask Indians here who have eaten both Pakistan and Indian food..and tell them to give their honest verdict.
I like Pakistani prepared food a lot. coming from Bangladesh, Pakistani food (the Punjabi and Karachi type especially) is quite familiar for us. even then i have felt Pakistanis really perfected some dishes we are used to

Bengali obviously..because in kolkata u can eat punjabi,mughlai,chinese,bengali,afghani even irani food..but in otherplaces its not the same.Take ur pick...:p:.We are food capital of india.:dance3:

P.S- Best chelo kabab in kolkata is in peter cat or mocambo(same owner) in park street.

The food as we know all has Mughal origin.india, Pakistan and Bangladesh all cook it with same spice and methods, with local testbuds in mind.So basically they are same with variations.
But what Bangladesh has as local food apart from biryani,tikka,kebabs etc etc is fish .hundreds of them and totally different styles of cooking from on place to another. And the way we cook saag,veg and daal in regular basis is also completely different from india and Pakistan.
And bhurtaa.hmmm.I love.

Yes you are right.Dishes are same but there is bit difference of taste due to spices and products used in the dishes.
I knew this because i am also in food industry called Galaxy Food Industries.

Mishall Amjad
Galaxy Food Industries
galaxyfoodpk

The food as we know all has Mughal origin.india, Pakistan and Bangladesh all cook it with same spice and methods, with local testbuds in mind.So basically they are same with variations.
But what Bangladesh has as local food apart from biryani,tikka,kebabs etc etc is fish .hundreds of them and totally different styles of cooking from on place to another. And the way we cook saag,veg and daal in regular basis is also completely different from india and Pakistan.
And bhurtaa.hmmm.I love.

How your saag, veg and daal are different from Bengal?

best food is indian Punjabi food.. reason why there are so many resturants in west. indian food in western nations is basically indian Punjabi food.

I think Bengali food is the best, I love it, I'm from Bangladesh and I love the variety of food we have. We have strong elements of fish, lamb, goat, beef, chicken and various vegetables in our cuisine. And within Bengali food we have variety in how we cook. The spiciest cuisine is from the Rajshahi region, the most delicious sweet from the Mymensingh region and the delicious tartness of shatkora in the Sylhet region.

How your saag, veg and daal are different from Bengal?
Well our Bengali food is different to that in Indian Bengal. It's more native. We have international cuisine (Chinese, Hindi, Italian, Arab, Thai etc.) available in Dhaka, Chottogram, Sylhet etc, but they're very much International and we have our Bengali food (with its own diverse intricacies)

Back
Top Bottom