What's new

COLD START: INDIA TO DEPLOY MASSIVE TANK ARMY ALONG BORDER WITH PAKISTAN

Go and provoke some one else.
Filhaal teri dal yahan nahi galegi. U r on block.

Meri to daal bhi galti hai aur gosht bhi.

Tera desh kab tak haldi wala pani pi kar Pakistan ko khali dhamkian daita rahai ga :lol:

This is more of media hype. IA has been in modernization drive. Acquiring new tanks is to replace older ones

This is more of media hype. IA has been in modernization drive. Acquiring new tanks is to replace older ones

Media hype or no media hype. The neighbours are feeling the heat

If you open your own front in Kashmir by your choice, IN navy will open it's own front near Karachi and create a blockade. And you may then go to China to ask for help by saying CPEC under threat. But China will not do anything and would rather blame you for escalating things and creating loss.

naval blockade really? lol this is not 1971 my dear friend.we also have gwadar port now.if you ever come again near karachi,we will block all your oil supply through strait of hormuz.remember gwadar is very close to this sea lane and we can destroy or block all your shipments.how can you fight without oil lol.mumbai will get no oil for su-30 lol.you don't understand the real game of CPEC.

Last time the smoke could be seen from Delhi, this time they will feel the heat.

14462810_1168231323223135_2774460037287134603_n-jpg.340539

naval blockade really? lol this is not 1971 my dear friend.we also have gwadar port now.if you ever come again near karachi,we will block all your oil supply through strait of hormuz.remember gwadar is very close to this sea lane and we can destroy or block all your shipments.how can you fight without oil lol.mumbai will get no oil for su-30 lol.you don't understand the real game of CPEC.

we already have our own resources to get oil

And as I said PN alone cannot counter IN. You guys lack capability.

Before that India was also carved out in 1947.
However, in 1971 you were probably just a twitch but i am sure even you have moved on.
You should focus more on 2002 and 2008.
We dont need to give nuclear threats..we have 71 and 84(siachen) to prove who we are.

@foxtrot1 listen to me... This kid has a watsapp msg from Xi himself explaining the real game. Don't bother him buddy or else he will block oil to mumbai for su30 from his mobile phone... He is very scary

Last time the entire world changed it geography textbooks for Bangladesh.

Aaaa I see what you did there evil yindu... You Baniya wanted to make you published textbooks to sell more... so you kinda lied to the entire world. And lied so well that a new country was formed magically automatically...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom