What's new

coffee

Like this? :D

Going+to+a+coffee+shop_5f6a7e_4995282.png

:tup:

How many of you here are coffee drinkers? Lets all share.

I rarely drink but i love it. And instead of buying it i wud rather do at home. And yup i drink naqli coffee that is the instant coffee...... that we know isnt the 'real brew'. It is the brewed water turned into powder state much like how powder milk is made.

For fresh coffee u need an espresso machine or a percolator.
@IrbiS you?

The best part of coffee is the talk and banter over a hot cup in a nice coffeehouse. :D

View attachment 257031
I miss that about SoCal, independent small coffee shops.... and offcourse cars and coffee at irvine every saturday....

@nizamuddin what does it say?

Am a self confessed coffee addict.
First time I had Colombian Coffee here in US, I was hooked.
-For a long time Starbucks Pike Roast was my go to coffe on my way to work, These days I am sticking to folgers Colombian dart roast - sipping on one as I type. French roast is great too, I would highly recommend the Vietnamese (french roast) with condensed milk... Another notable one is the Puerto Rican med roast. Was very impressed by their coffee last years visit there.

Dark roast is so bitter no wonder why some ppl sound so bitter online :P

@Maira La how abt you?

Dark roast.:sick:
I generally turn my coffee into hot chocolate at work. The taste makes me happy. :-)
I'm probably one of the rare kind of software guys - I can survive with one cup a day.
How about other software guys like @nForce?

I miss that about SoCal, independent small coffee shops.... and offcourse cars and coffee at irvine every saturday....

First time I had Colombian Coffee here in US, I was hooked.
-For a long time Starbucks Pike Roast was my go to coffe on my way to work, These days I am sticking to folgers Colombian dart roast - sipping on one as I type. French roast is great too, I would highly recommend the Vietnamese (french roast) with condensed milk... Another notable one is the Puerto Rican med roast. Was very impressed by their coffee last years visit there.

I like French Vanilla.

In India, I get my coffee freshly ground from a couple of small shops in Rasta Peth in Pune which is the south Indian stronghold. The aroma of course is heavenly.

The beans come from Coorg and the Nilgiri plantations down south.

Then I brew it in my Black and Decker espresso machine and have it black, no sugar.

How many of you here are coffee drinkers? Lets all share.

I rarely drink but i love it. And instead of buying it i wud rather do at home. And yup i drink naqli coffee that is the instant coffee...... that we know isnt the 'real brew'. It is the brewed water turned into powder state much like how powder milk is made.

For fresh coffee u need an espresso machine or a percolator.
@IrbiS you?

No. Don't even drink tea, except once, twice a year.

What's with the latest Diet Plan been circulating often in Pakistan these days having only Black Coffee as a morning meal to reduce weight? :confused: How to does it kill excessive calories?

That sounds ridiculous! and some ppl are going crazy!

Wow guys u shud watch this video..i saw it today itssssss greatttttt fun.

I like French Vanilla.

In India, I get my coffee freshly ground from a couple of small shops in Rasta Peth in Pune which is the south Indian stronghold. The aroma of course is heavenly.

The beans come from Coorg and the Nilgiri plantations down south.

Then I brew it in my Black and Decker espresso machine and have it black, no sugar.

You buy them every two weeks? Those fresh grounds get stale quite fast.

Omg @Akheilos have u ever tried the bubble tea !???? Have u tried with tapioca balls? I dont like them much tho.

One of the things ppl here in PNW (Pacific North West) know about is there coffee. People here in Seattle are one of the most prolific coffee consumers in the world. It's just a part of the life. I, personally, like to have a cup of black coffee every morning so much so that sometimes the aroma of a freshly brewed coffee wakes me up. :) However, my favorite is a glass of Vietnamese iced coffee on a hot and humid day.

Back
Top Bottom