What's new

ChatGPT - share your conversation

Maira La

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Did any of you figure out yet that ChatGPT can actually speak many languages? I don't know Urdu but here's a response in Urdu:

Q: chatgpt, why does Pakistan's army continue to get involved in their domestic politics? What can be done to change this? Answer in Urdu, with Urdu script.

پاکستان کی فوج کو دسہوں سے داخلہ میں اہم کردار نبھایا ہے، چاہے یہ براہ راست صدارتی سطح پر ہو یا غیر براہ راست طور پر سیاست میں ہیں۔ یہ تقریبا تمام جمہوریتوں کے معمول کے خلاف ہے جہاں فوج عام طور پر خالص طور پر دفاعی کردار ادا کرتی ہے اور حکومت کی سیاسی فیصلہ سازی سے باہر ہوتی ہے۔
اس کا ایک اہم سبب یہ ہے کہ پاکستان کی تاریخ میں کئی بار فوجی کودتا ہوچکے ہیں جس کے نتیجے میں فوج نے حکمت عملی کا دورانیہ بھی قائم کیا ہے۔ یہ کردار سیاسی تشکیلات کی کمزوریوں، سیاسی غیر یقینی، اور قومی سلامتی کے حوالے سے ادارتی تشویشوں کے باعث ہوا ہے۔
اس صورتحال کو بدلنے کے لئے, جمہوریت کی مضبوطی اور استحکام بہت اہم ہیں۔ عوام کو سیاسی اور عدلیہی تعلیم دینے کی ضرورت ہے تاکہ وہ اپنے حقوق کے بارے میں جان سکیں اور سیاسی عمل کا حصہ بن سکیں۔ اس کے علاوہ، فوج کو ان کے دفاعی کردار میں محدود کرنے کے لئے حکومتی ضوابط بھی درکار ہوں گے۔
تاہم یہ کوئی آسان عمل نہیں ہے اور اس میں وقت لگے گا۔ مستحکم اور مضبوط جمہوریت کے قیام کے لئے سیاسی جماعتوں، عوام اور دیگر اداروں کو ساتھ مل کر کام کرنے کی ضرورت ہے۔

Looks right?

Guys try using chatgpt more productively.

For example generating automatic reports. Before it used to take me around 40 minutes to generate a report from excel sheets. But now it doesn't take more than a minute thanks to vb scripts that chatgpt can give you. There are tons more things you can do with it.

(My programming knowledge is basic c++ and python that they teach in school.)

Guys try using chatgpt more productively.

For example generating automatic reports. Before it used to take me around 40 minutes to generate a report from excel sheets. But now it doesn't take more than a minute thanks to vb scripts that chatgpt can give you. There are tons more things you can do with it.

(My programming knowledge is basic c++ and python that they teach in school.)
This, I am Using it for my work and I must say it's an absolute game changer

Last edited:
Can ChatGPT play chess? Hmm...

Q: chatgpt, let's play chess.

Sure, I'd be happy to play chess with you. I'll create a basic board for us.
Let's represent the chess pieces using letters. Here's the initial setup:

1685273982375.png

This represents the standard starting chess board. "r", "n", "b", "q", "k", "p" represent the black pieces (rook, knight, bishop, queen, king, pawn) and the uppercase letters "R", "N", "B", "Q", "K", "P" represent the white pieces.
You can make your move in algebraic notation. For example, to move the white pawn in front of the king two spaces forward, you would say "e4".
If you want to play as white, you can make the first move. If you want to play as black, just let me know and I'll make the first move.

Back
Top Bottom