What's new

COAS spends a day with troops in Balochistan

He needs to stay for a few weeks and fight so he knows what hardships the soldiers go through, rather than a photo op.

I yesterday saw another thread on this news.

Just spending a day is not enough

Measures to ensure in future such attacks don't happen and ensuring that we make terrorists pay heavily is what is needed

Increase the cost for terrorists with continuous operations is what is needed

Also need to openly call out Iran for its backstabbing

Well if you look at his fitness level aka "not so fit", spending a day there is a big deal for him.

A publicity stunt, dont expect anything from this coward except typical scripted words by ISPR. Dont believe him a bit, For respected and responsible people one incident is more than enough to open up their eyes towards the reality, but the repeated incidents of the same kind..nope sorry have had enough of this coward. I want revenge of the ten sons we lost recently and the dozens we lost earlier. This COAS is baighairat from the core the least to say.

He would prefer to have a tea biscuit meeting with ex professional English football player Micheal Owen.

All the folks that are bashing COAS and Army, I humbly request you to move to Balochistan and show these incompetent folks how it’s done.
Its done by allocating air support resources at the disposal of the forces deployed there and provinding them with proper armoured vehicles, dont play a war of beautiful words here, its the job of the Army leadership to get the job done, not ordinary citizens who have a constitutional right to question those who are neglecting there duties while holding positions of power. I'm sure you wouldnt have such an opinion if Allah forbid one of your family members were among the ambushed soldiers and u knew that these men died due to criminal negligence of those in power and much could have been done to avoid such a catastrophic event. It has become a norm, these FC soldiers are being treated as cannon fodder by Bajwa.

It's a visit due to the criticism he received nothing more nothing less. Trynna score brownie points on dead soldiers won't give him any leeway. Still, an incompetent slow slob. Give this man an AK or any of his close relatives and let them fight in Balochistan. Living up to a generals stature requires balls.

Back
Top Bottom