What's new

COAS on four-day visit to Australia

VelocuR

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
COAS on four-day visit to Australia

53df378229c4d.jpg

RAWALPINDI: Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Raheel Sharif left for Australia on a four day official visit, a statement issued on the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) website said.

Gen Raheel Sharif is visiting Australia on the special invitation of Australian Chief of Defence Force.

During the visit, Pakistan's army chief is scheduled to meet with the senior defence and military leadership of Australia.

Apart from that, he will also co-chair the security and defence roundtable discussions which will be conducted between delegates from the two countries.

COAS on four-day visit to Australia - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

:pakistan:

Pakistan and Australia have many common interests and closer regional cooperation between our two Countries is beneficial for our two Countries.

Hmm, but why now? Does Australia have some retiring equipment for Pakistan to buy, maybe P3 Orions??

What benefit we get from Australia in terms of military relations??

What benefit we get from Australia in terms of military relations??

Look at a Map of Australia.

Look at a Physical Map of Australia.

Look at a Topographic Map of Australia.

Look at a Climate Map of Australia.

Look at a Map of Australia.

Look at a Physical Map of Australia.

Look at a Topographic Map of Australia.

Look at a Climate Map of Australia.

Just looked at it...Its huge..:alcoholic:!!! But what would be our benefit in strengthening military relation??? :lazy2:

I wonder what will he do here in Australia, may be he just want to see the opera house other than that I cant think of any benifits from this trip, or may be he is after uranium.

Just looked at it...Its huge..!!! But what would be our benefit in strengthening military relation???

That is also what I want to know. I only remember that we purchased some old Mirages from them very long ago.

That is also what I want to know. I only remember that we purchased some old Mirages from them very long ago.

May be some second hand F-18s as Aussies are going to replace them with F-35 in near future...!! :cheesy:

May be some second hand F-18s as Aussies are going to replace them with F-35 in near future...!!

Those can be very good assets if they can be procured cheaply and MLUed, but will US allow it as it will boost our defense capability many folds all round.

Back
Top Bottom