What's new

COAS General Qamar Javed Bajwa visited Pentagon - was presented Guard of Honour with 21 Gun Salute

The Americans might not have given a great welcome to Imran Khan, but even the deep state knows that this leader won't lie down like previous scumbags. Business shall be conducted on equal footing.
You know how this all started.

Sir,when you are given cold shoulder at arrival don't expect anything good after that.
U looking for what??? U need to know that it was USA who invited IK and Bajwa & co. And we all know they need us alot more then we need them..

Are these jurnos? Why are they inside embassy building?
5d3402497bee1.jpg

U looking for what??? U need to know that it was USA who invited IK and Bajwa & co. And we all know they need us alot more then we need them..

Only Pak army's sacrifices has brought them to knees. Imran Khan did nothing in past 9 months.

Are these jurnos? Why are they inside embassy building?
5d3402497bee1.jpg

Only Pak army's sacrifices has brought them to knees. Imran Khan did nothing in past 9 months.
Let us have team work instead of one team member did something other nothing. This type of attitude creates hatred for Army amongst Pakistani people.
I am better than others has to go also

Let us have team work instead of one team member did something other nothing. This type of attitude creates hatred for Army amongst Pakistani people.
I am better than others has to go also

We should be wise to choose the team.
Some of them are on-line using mobiles, clearly a security risk spotted.

F-16's are important too bhai, do you have anything to counter Rafale ? The Answer is no and we need more F-16 block 52 or V standards .

Here we start again... before we used to say we have nothing to counter SU-30 but we banged one of them and that would have continued....
Now Rafael fans are here to haunt us.... IMO, nothing will change. PAF would continue to bang IAF, while modi would continue to score diplomatic victories and that's what matters in the end.... skill to turn a military defeat to victory. Ask any Indian they won the war on 27th February because they shot down F-16D blk52 using their flying coffin !!!
Only solution was that we make it difficult for Indian army to hide truth.... this could have achieved on 27th February if couple more SU were taken out and brigade head quarter was no more.

F-16's are important too bhai, do you have anything to counter Rafale ? The Answer is no and we need more F-16 block 52 or V standards .
There is no plan to induct F-16, first priority is Zulus which we have already paid.

I hope we get All F 16s upgraded to V standard and replace C5s witb Ds, get our Viper helicopters and upgradr P 3Cs.

Pakistan never received the upgrades when things were good with US, why do you expect things to change? But if Pakistan still wants American hardware, be prepared to pay cash.

The Americans might not have given a great welcome to Imran Khan, but even the deep state knows that this leader won't lie down like previous scumbags. Business shall be conducted on equal footing.

In no way is Pakistan and US are on an equal footing in any way. I don't know what makes you say that.

As for red carpets and stunning receptions, no one gave a hoot. All that matters are results and I am certain that Imran Khan will get results for Pakistan.

The only thing Trump wants is an exit from Afghanistan, the same thing Pakistan wants. If this can be achieved, it will be a huge success for both sides. Everything else is secondary.

Did the US really invite Pakistan, or did Pakistan seek a meeting with Trump? According to the Arab News, it was MBS who helped broker the meeting, supposedly at the request of Pakistan.

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1528406/world

If true, it belies your claim that US needs Pakistan more than Pakistan needs US.

I hope we get All F 16s upgraded to V standard and replace C5s witb Ds, get our Viper helicopters and upgradr P 3Cs.
If NATO evac from Afghan soil, then Pak will get thousands of goodies, where transporting such equipment is extremely costly. Big ticket items are not this govt priority , they are more worried about economic uplift.

Listening this for 20 years while being screwed.

Back
Top Bottom