What's new

COAS asks troops to focus on training to meet challenges

i think he is preparing for another operation against the militants in the tribal areas. i think they will launch the operation as soon as a new elected government takes power.

i think he is preparing for another operation against the militants in the tribal areas. i think they will launch the operation as soon as a new elected government takes power.

COAS needs not to address the Military in specific roles.. It is an ongoing morale boasting and advising thing which is part of military ways.

yeah i think he is going to do a decisive war against militants in waziristan

yeah i think he is going to do a decisive war against militants in waziristan

I think approach in waziristan will remain the same as before that with the help of Tribel elders try to restrict the militancy and If someone crosses the Line then it should be taken care by the Tribes. PA will only interfer as the last resort.

Will such training apply to the likes of the Frontier Corps?

SInce the chance of a big war with India is zero (nuclear mutual destruction) it will be mostly internal wars against the youknowwho people which will last not long and will be about swift and low colleteral... Talking about Kargil? You surely have no idea... 1+1 = 10?

Back
Top Bottom