What's new

COAS and DG ISI reach PM house

Is there any doubt about this !!!!!!

View attachment 828981
Screenshot 2022-03-29 at 8.01.11 AM.png

China/Russia

It’s not about concessions. It’s about setting a Principle/Precedent

Turkey Israel India and many other countries still are in relationship with Russia. Pakistan didnt sign anything or doesn't have any significant trade with Russia. I guess cucks is the way be?

Turkey Israel India and many other countries still are in relationship with Russia. Pakistan didnt sign anything or doesn't have any significant trade with Russia. I guess cucks is the way be?

I think, they just want to stop Pakistan at their door step. Just my thoughts!!

so any analysis on what is going to happen after NSC development? any arrests?

so any analysis on what is going to happen after NSC development? any arrests?

The opposition didn't bother to attend the session on the issue of the letter received by GOP of meddling by foreign powers of No confidence motion, which highly suggests they were involved in conspiring to de seat GOP, this is a high treason.

The opposition didn't bother to attend the session on the issue of the letter received by GOP of meddling by foreign powers of No confidence motion, which highly suggests they were involved in conspiring to de seat GOP, this is a high treason.
In past year they have met US charge de'affairs countless times and Bilawal even made a trip to USA so, I have no doubts that they are in this together. At this moment, when civil-military leadership is finally onboard, they should be arrested immediately and charged with espionage.

In past year they have met US charge de'affairs countless times and Bilawal even made a trip to USA so, I have no doubts that they are in this together. At this moment, when civil-military leadership is finally onboard, they should be arrested immediately and charged with espionage.

I wonder what IK is waiting for he doesn't have much time?

Absolutely .. Dancing on the tunes of US and receiving their money to out Khan is very democratic.

I don't care if opposition wants to kick Khan out. It should have been organic , not sponsored by hostile foreign entity.
Lots of things are said in conversations with foreign governments. Based on what I read and saw on some of the shows, it seems the point that was communicated was that US/Pakistani trajectory is on divergent path and there would be repercussions for Pakistan. Is that news? I don't think so. Staying on FATF grey list, blocking of T-129 purchase etc. were already pointing to a rocky road ahead.

As far as the no-confidence motion being mentioned in the talks is concerned, perhaps that was below the belt by any outsider. But why the assumption that the NCV was prompted by this conversation given the talk of NCV by opposition was going on for weeks even before the Pak-US ambassadorial meeting with Donald Lu (Assistance Secretary of State for South Asia)?

While the outsiders will try to influence Pakistani politics for their own interests, IK and PTI then need to make sure that their allies stay in their corner.

Different Internal/External dynamics.

Thanks for the update, something is very serious will be eagerly waiting for his speech.
after NSC development, things have taken a 180 degrees turn, now the ball waits in opposition's court, they have lost the eligibility of the motion because all insitutions of state have endorsed the letter and its contents which mentioned bringing a no confidence motion.

Lots of things are said in conversations with foreign governments. Based on what I read and saw on some of the shows, it seems the point that was communicated was that US/Pakistani trajectory is on divergent path and there would be repercussions for Pakistan. Is that news? I don't think so. Staying on FATF grey list, blocking of T-129 purchase etc. were already pointing to a rocky road ahead.

As far as the no-confidence motion being mentioned in the talks is concerned, perhaps that was below the belt by any outsider. But why the assumption that the NCV was prompted by this conversation given the talk of NCV by opposition was going on for weeks even before the Pak-US ambassadorial meeting with Donald Lu (Assistance Secretary of State for South Asia)?

While the outsiders will try to influence Pakistani politics for their own interests, IK and PTI then need to make sure that their allies stay in their corner.
tbh I think we can all safely say the ruling system in Pakistan is structurally corrupt and irredeemable. The game's broken.

Every nation reaches a point where it has to 'break' the rules of the established order. The US did it when it broke from the UK. The Europeans did it when they sidelined the Church. We Pakistanis are reaching the wall (if we haven't already) where we have to decide whether the current system has the inherent legitimacy to rule us.

Under secretary. An under secretary can impose regime change with one meeting. That’s a sub banana republic status we have achieved. Very proud moment.
after 9/11, the then US secretary state Richard Armitage also said something similar to Pres Gen Pervez Musharraf and everyone said 'absolutely yes' back then.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom