What's new

COAS and DG ISI reach PM house

at this point, the Supreme Court should have intervened and halted the no confidence motion until a Judicial commission would have given verdict on the letter fiasco but this is Pakistan, they all in this together.

I personally believe the letter did not name Nawaz Sharif in particular. It was a threat to the sitting government, but that cannot be tried in court against anyone.

The proof or information of NS or opposition colluding with foreign agents might very well be there through other means, but I don't think they would be used to try anyone.

As I said, the only way out of the current mess is to get new elections, and that would be best for IK too (A fair few ministers have also hinted that early elections are an option). So the PTI also knows that is what suits them too, rather than governing with compromises.

Go in with a fair bit of popularity and with a slogan that all loots have joined hands. EVM and overseas voting couldn't be completed, but this is the best they can get.

Kyun jaye bhai IK?

IK must complete his 5 year term. No compromise on that.

I would have accepted this no-confidence motion if it was presented by someone other than PDM.

Since PDM is gang of criminals, and they have foreign links, funding, sorry its treason.
Beta, treason was IK getting ISI help from 2014-18. You do not know what you are talking about. Better climb off your high horse.

No PM is guaranteed a 5 year term in Parliamentary democracy. This is not a presidential system that has failed Pakistan more than once. So, take it easy. IK is not someone appointed by God, he is just a populist leader & you are a gullible follower.

Large number of people in Lahore supported PTI but Imran Khan gave us Usman Buzdar...
That was because of his insecurity. He wanted a weak politician who would keep looking to IK for support. Had IK come via actual popular vote, he would be more secure & make different decisions.

Awam lol. Awam can't do ja** sh**.

Visa lgwao and get out while you still can. Dollars will be frozen and Pakistan will be back in FATF with much stricter interventions.

Mere bhai visa lagwanay ka bhi koi faida nahi.

Yahan ghulami kar rahay hain foregin puppets ki, bahir bhi wohi ghulami karni paregi.

Azaadi ka concept kafi dair se samajh ata hai logon ko jab wo 60 saal ka ho jatay. Adhi zindagi bahir guzaar lete.

-

Awaam can do wonders if channeled in right direction. All IK needs to spill some beans, a spark. Then we will see.

He is disliked by most. Don't state your emotions as facts.

It is fair wages for him. He came via rigged elections & leaves via VoNC. An illegality is being corrected. Nothing wrong in this.

The most hated and despised people in Pakistan are:

1) Nawaz Sharif
2) Zardari
3) Molvi Fazal
4) Maryam Safdar and her stooges
5) others in PDM.

IK is far far more popular compare to any other politician in Pakistan. Dont believe me? Go on the streets and check. Do a direct election (presidential type) and see who wins in Pakistan.

Sharif/Zardari/Mullah clans are committing treason by taking foreign support to topple an elected govt! In UK/US/EU such people would have been put in jail forever!

Since you claim of reading news for the last 45 years, I wonder how could have you missed such an open thing unless ofcourse you are blinded by unconditional support for Sharif clan.

1) Nawaz Sharif
2) Zardari
3) Molvi Fazal
5) others in PDM.

IK is far far more popular compare to any other politician in Pakistan. Dont believe me? Go on the streets and check. Do a direct election (presidential type) and see who wins in Pakistan.

Sharif/Zardari/Mullah clans are committing treason by taking foreign support to topple an elected govt! In UK/US/EU such people would have been put in jail forever!

Mere bhai, PDM ka supporters mein gherat nahi.

When their forefathers spent whole lifetimes in slavery and foreign aid and didnt utter a word, what do you expect from the children of same people?

Imran Khan is a non-traditional politician. People like him fight till they are sent to the gallows.

They will destroy PTI.
COAS Bajwa has made the decision to remain neutral (whatever that means) and it is the decision of the institution.

That just means he doenst care and he just wants halwa poory.
Elections are just delaying tactics. Basically to divert the blame,

It's like govt clerk saying "abhi system down hai, officer sahab chutti pe hajn"

No good has ever came out of this elections.

What happened in 2013 elections?

- Thappay lagay (fake votes), Imran Khan was made to lose and it was made sure he sticks to KPK only.

What happened in 2018 elections?

- RTS system was rigged, NA majority mandate stolen from Imran Khan govt. So it cant pass any laws or hang criminals.

What happening in 2022?

Foreign puppets who love western wine, visas, and properties are out against sitting PM.

There is diplomatic cable available in writing which proves that.

We never actually know what will happen today or tomorrow but it is looking extremely grim

1) Nawaz Sharif
2) Zardari
3) Molvi Fazal
5) others in PDM.

Since you claim of reading news for the last 45 years, I wonder how could have you missed such an open thing unless ofcourse you are blinded by unconditional support for Sharif clan.

I think riots might happen and I really hope they don’t because I think it will be worse than 2008 benazir and May 2007

Mere bhai visa lagwanay ka bhi koi faida nahi.

Yahan ghulami kar rahay hain foregin puppets ki, bahir bhi wohi ghulami karni paregi.

Azaadi ka concept kafi dair se samajh ata hai logon ko jab wo 60 saal ka ho jatay. Adhi zindagi bahir guzaar lete.

-

Awaam can do wonders if channeled in right direction. All IK needs to spill some beans, a spark. Then we will see.
Still better than getting dragged into the dirt by the PDM. This country won't be free ever, greener pastures await!

Mere bhai, PDM ka supporters mein gherat nahi.

When their forefathers spent whole lifetimes in slavery and foreign aid and didnt utter a word, what do you expect from the children of same people?

I wont comment about Gherat, but how could one blindly claim that IK is not popular whereas facts on the street speak for themselves?

This is at the very least dishonest propaganda!

1648707248824.png

#memelife :D

pakistan is not made up of just bhaati lahori

Even Faisalabad which was considered main support center of Sharifs gave the most seats to PTI.

Times have changed. That Sanaullah and Abdi Sher Ali cant even walk on streets in their own area, people hate them!

But for Chak saab, Nalaik League is still the most popular party in Pak. He is living in some parallel universe!

I personally believe the letter did not name Nawaz Sharif in particular. It was a threat to the sitting government, but that cannot be tried in court against anyone.

The proof or information of NS or opposition colluding with foreign agents might very well be there through other means, but I don't think they would be used to try anyone.

As I said, the only way out of the current mess is to get new elections, and that would be best for IK too (A fair few ministers have also hinted that early elections are an option). So the PTI also knows that is what suits them too, rather than governing with compromises.

Go in with a fair bit of popularity and with a slogan that all loots have joined hands. EVM and overseas voting couldn't be completed, but this is the best they can get.
It did mention 'no confidence motion' several times in the content of the letter and it should also be kept in mind that the motion was not presented in the parliament by then so it pretty well hints that the entire no confidence motion is their deed and in that case, it is pretty much fair to halt and probe it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom