What's new

CIA terrified of Ghazwa e Hind...All Pakistanis must see this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW.. You have some respect for your Quaid.. No wonder Pakistan IS where it is today...

He is a Boogeyman to you, and a hero which saved us from sharing a country with Ganga worshippers to us.

Pathetic; I am sorry you have to posts such useless posts to try to score some points over me :coffee:

al qaeda is a cia ceation, if the khorossan propaganda increases its because they wish it so.

it serves a great propaganda purpose to say the cia created al qaeda believe in deep end time prophecy because it scares the heck out of western people.

extremist idiotic muslim's are a great gift to the anglo american empire.

prophecies are a load of crap, in our times those who believe them are better left alone.

What was 1971? Ghazwa E Pakistan? :rofl: Delusional Lal Topi cheerleaders.

...Destiny is already written. We will only unfold it InshAllah (Via Zaid Zaman Hamid official)
Ohhhh Myyyyyy Goooood ... :)
Traitor just said at 1:55+ that Osama pointed out Americans being new Mongols,,,
Have I been spreading this word for a while or not ... !!!
Was Osama 1st to say that? or in year 1555 someone else said that too...

=
Link
Link 2
=
-
-
& u also missed Nostradamus where he foresaw King Of Terror(America) bringing back to life Kings of Mongols(who massacred Muslims)...

The year 1999, seventh month,(Presidential Nomination of Dajjali-Bush)
From the sky will come a great King of Terror.(US air raids)
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,(US killed Muslims like Mongols***)
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

***Mongols started attacks from present day Afghanistan & caused greatest damage in present-day Afghanistan & Iraq ,,, so did US, perfectly fitting the description "To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols" ... Defeat of Mongols started from Syria, & so is predicted in Ahadees that Romans will land around Syria & series of their defeats will start from there
=
=
...Get real, there is no Ghazwa-e-Hind... screw war and try and live in peace for once, we need no more territory than we already have.
Like Noah's ppl ridiculed him when he was building boat in desert that there is NO flood.
Preach it to those who've started all interventions in other's life. You r asking victims to lay off.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a Boogeyman to you, and a hero which saved us from sharing a country with Ganga worshippers to us.

Pathetic; I am sorry you have to posts such useless posts to try to score some points over me :coffee:

Ha Ha.. You yourself called your Quaid a Monster and are now trying to hide behind idiotic posts :)

People should be free to believe whatever crap they want to believe in.But when such beliefs start affecting or have the possibility to harm other people,such delusions should be checked by whatever means possible,earlier the better.Nazism was one such menace-the idiots believed they are superior humans with divine right to rule over and inferior ones.Islamic expansionism (of which this ghazwa e hind is a part)is another threat to humanity just like Nazism.They believe in Islamic supremacy and Islam conquering the world,supported by dozens of fairy tale prophesies,some of which are not only expansionist and subjugative but also genocidal-like this one:
"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews , when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Muslim)

It is hard to acknowledge that we are living in a world with people believing in crap like these but it is a reality..It is up to sane Muslims and rest of the world to devise how to save the world from these morons.

Ohhh Yaar How Much of this GAY-Chal-e Hind :rofl: ...

You're right; Muslims ruled you Hindu folks for 800 years...looks like your still dreaming of getting ruled once more :lol:
I guess the original Ghazwa e Hind has already happened :rolleyes:

they raped, pillaged millions of hindus...guess that is proud moment for u.....

I dont understand how people can be so inhuman...u are actually talking of killing more than 800 million people...

And people are here actually want that,.... how despicable and deplorable can man get

they raped, pillaged millions of hindus...guess that is proud moment for u.....

I dont understand how people can be so inhuman...u are actually talking of killing more than 800 million people...

And people are here actually want that,.... how despicable and deplorable can man get
That guy is brainwashed dude, I posed him some facts and he ran away :lol:

u should not care about baloch etc ......

u r rite ..i beleive some thing will be going to be happened .....may be after one year or this year ....

u should not care about baloch etc ......

u r rite ..i beleive some thing will be going to be happened .....may be after one year or this year ....
I didnt understand what you want to say, can you be make it more clear?

That guy is brainwashed dude, I posed him some facts and he ran away :lol:

Barely; what you posted wasn't 'facts', merely a rant on how Pakistan shouldn't have been formed; supposedly how the British 'tricked us', and how you wanted Akhand Bharat so badly. Fact is, your and your Hindu imperialists' worst nightmare, Pakistan, exists and there isn't much you sorry people can do about it :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom