What's new

CIA terrified of Ghazwa e Hind...All Pakistanis must see this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same in Sindh, Balochistan.. also lets put things into perspective, you guys are also helpless when innocent are killed by foreign powers.. be it Taliban your our creation, TTP and what not!

We're not "helpless"; if our leaders actually wanted, the solution to this war and getting out of this mes is not too hard.

But shows your ignorance!

Point it out then, this so called 'ignorance' :rolleyes:

we dont find our foreign policies in some random hadees. when u conquer us then talk. till then :wave:

As a Non Muslim you dont have to believe in Hadees............We Muslims dont have much significance about Foreign Policies or any current affairs or strategy or any other bull****.....these things changes in few days.....we do when its the wright time....OK..I'll talk to u after India is conquered....till then bye:wave: bye take care:azn:
Allah Hafiz!!

then take ur ppl, u wont get land. simple
Dude, they are citizens of India, Pakistan got its answer when in 65 they expected a huge uprising against India, it did not happen and will not happen.

We're not "helpless"; if our leaders actually wanted, the solution to this war and getting out of this mes is not too hard.
Again 'you' and most Pakistanis are helpless because your leadership has been full of bigoted fools which are revered even today .

Point it out then, this so called 'ignorance' :rolleyes:
you assumed that People of Kashmir were not happy with their king when the British ruled. I asked you one thing, were the people of British India (Pakistan and India) happy with British Rule? They were not happy and hence the independence struggle, Kashmir was no exception.

Based on above if you say that they wanted to be in Pakistan, them im sorry you are ignorant.

>_<

^
The face bhartis make when trying to prove their fantasies as reality.
So that is what you can come up with. Nice display of keyboard skills, can you show some mental ability too?

Lol these gazwa e hind dreamers are dragging me to their level ..i dont wanna be a fundamentalist ..gonna sleep now ...and for those dreamers prepare well before starting gazwa e hind ...dont depend too much on zaid saab ,he will be the first one to run if something goes wrong ..because he has the divine duty to expose yindoo-zionist conspiracy

you assumed that People of Kashmir were not hapy with their king when the British ruled. I asked you one thing, were the people of British India (Pakistan and India) were happy with British Rule. They were not happy and hence the independence struggle, Kashmir was no exception.

Based on above if you say that they wanted to be in Pakistan, them im sorry you are ignorant.

We were not happy with British rule, but we ended up deciding our own fate (India or Pakistan); it wasn't the British which did that.

The Kashmiris got stuck with this Sikh/Hindu ruler which they despised before and unfortunately, he was their, or was supposed to be, their representer.

Lol these gazwa e hind dreamers are dragging me to their level ..i dont wanna be a fundamentalist

Don't get ahead of yourself; we don't want that piece of land called India. The only 'Ghazwa' that will happen is on the matter of Kashmir, and they the Kashmiris will themselves be doing it against Bharath for their own freedom :coffee:

The Kashmir lie is all BS. Kashmir has about 6% of Indias Muslims. After Kashmir these brainwashed jihadis would always keep looking for causes to free the Indian Muslims from their ''opression'', even after that is done, they have the dalits to free, even after that is done then there are these hadees and other fairy tales to fulfill... this expansionism goes on and on because its essentially imperialism in the garb of religion that a certain streak follow and followed for a millenium.

Hence I oppose any concessions on Kashmir, no negotiations with terrorists!!!

We were not happy with British rule, but we ended up deciding our own fate (India or Pakistan); it wasn't the British which did that.
Oh boy, how difficult it is to understand? British wanted India to be divided in the first place, do you even know what their policy of divide and rule meant?
The Muslims who wanted a separate state actually fell for the British b*******... They determined your fate and you guys followed it to the extreme.

The Kashmiris got stuck with this Sikh/Hindu ruler which they despised before and unfortunately, he was their, or was supposed to be, their representer.
It has been said that he was in favour of joining Pakistan but you guys did not give him a chance, Pakistan sent in the tribals even before he could take a decision. He gave in to Indian demand to protect only if Kashmir acceded, now that is called diplomacy my friend, the sooner you learn the better.

Don't get ahead of yourself; we don't want that piece of land called India. The only 'Ghazwa' that will happen is on the matter of Kashmir, and they the Kashmiris will themselves be doing it against Bharath for their own freedom :coffee:
Hahaha, you guys are confused even in your hadits.. no wonder Pakistan is going through an identity crisis..

Oh boy, how difficult it is to understand? British wanted India to be divided in the first place, do you even know what their policy of divide and rule meant?
The Muslims who wanted a separate state actually fell for the British b*******... They determined your fate and you guys followed it to the extreme

O boy, looks like somebody is sad their Akhand Bharat w3tdr3am is shattered. However, you're giving the credit to people who don't deserve it..

This Boogeyman broke those dreams :lol:

Quaid6_edited.jpg

O boy, looks like somebody is sad their Akhand Bharat w3tdr3am is shattered. However, you're giving the credit to people who don't deserve it..

Quaid6_edited.jpg

The boogeyman was secretly in touch with the imperialist master churchill and never went to jail.

Just some perspective. Continue.

Quaid6_edited.jpg
I do not have fantasies, I live in the present and know the history enough to understand how it was shaped.
If you yet cannot appreciate one of the greatest tactic used by Britishers to rule India, I am speechless. The pawns are irrelevant in the greater policy they set into motion.

I have read the quran in my college days but nowhere found these topics ...someone please quote this topic from quran ..

Seriously stupidity ki bhi koi hadd hoti hai. CIA is winning because of this Zaid Hamid inspired collective desire to be idiots all the while thinking they are someone really cool.

CIA is not afraid of fools.

Don't be a fool.

Parho, likho, akal mando wali baat karo taakeh Ghazwa-e-Pakistan toh jeet jao.

Quaid6_edited.jpg

"A bogeyman (also spelled bogieman, boogeyman or boogieman) is an amorphous imaginary being used by adults to frighten children into compliant behaviour. The monster has no specific appearance, and conceptions about it can vary drastically from household to household within the same community; in many cases, he has no set appearance in the mind of an adult or child, but is simply a non-specific embodiment of terror. Parents may tell their children that if they misbehave, the bogeyman will get them. Bogeymen may target a specific mischief — for instance, a bogeyman that punishes children who suck their thumbs — or general misbehavior, depending on what purpose needs serving. In some cases, the bogeyman is a nickname for the devil."
Bogeyman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WOW.. You have some respect for your Quaid.. No wonder Pakistan IS where it is today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom