What's new

Christians now being slaughtered like Kashmiri's in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difference between people starving to death because of poor economic policies and raping, butchering people with machetes and burning them to death. Brutality seen in India not seen since the middle ages.

Lack of law enforcement? How bout the lack of basic human necessities as the reason for the riots. No amount law enforcement will stop the failures of the Indian state.

Cultural revolution killings were not because of starvation. Under Mao, the stat sponsored genocide of rural China including killings of women, children and elderly is well documented.

Here is a heart rendering book I suggest everyone to read writted by a Chinese and carefully documents the genocide of the Chinese people under State sponsored pogroms
Collective Killings in Rural China during the Cultural Revolution

You literally don't know ABC about rural China and why Chinese are so meek to Chinese state if you haven't read this book and the horrors they had to go through.

Don't bet on it. As long as China has a Communist system which is anti-religion, no self-respecting muslim country can have normal relations with China.

Freedom of religion is a fundamental value for all religions aand particularly for Muslims.

If China doesn't doesn't behave, it would have bad relations even if India did become a muslim majority country. Even though anyone who has a semblace of demographics of India would know that it is highly unlikely possibility.

He is rejoicing at the possibility of a muslim majority India as if the worst thing that could happen to the country. Goes to show his opinion about muslims.

'New' China: Same Old Tricks

A Chinese Christian refugee in New York, working with Christians in China, has compiled an extensive new archive documenting brutal religious persecution that has caused more than 100 deaths and thousands of injuries.

Activist Li Shi-xiong, head of the New York City-based Committee for Investigation on Persecution of Religion in China, believes these documents establish that communist rulers at the highest levels take an active role in persecuting house-church Christians. In the past, top leaders in China have blamed repression on overzealous local officials.

The New York committee timed its unveiling of the archive to influence President Bush during his February trip to China.

The archive is a 10-foot-high stack of 22,000 testimonies about persecution of Chinese Christians. It includes court transcripts, internal government documents, and photographs. Experts call it the largest collection ever assembled on the persecuted church in China.

"The secret documents alone are extremely rare and incredibly important," says Carol Hamrin, a star China analyst who recently retired from the State Department. The mammoth collection, which Li calls a "truth bomb," includes 5,000 detailed testimonies of Chinese Christians describing their arrests, interrogations, and jailings. Many accounts include photographs of the persecuted believers, including injuries they suffered while in custody. Some case files include official arrest and court records. The largest number of testimonies comes from central Henan Province, where persecution has dramatically escalated since 1999. Li's group has also collected partial reports on 17,000 others, mostly Christians, persecuted for their religious beliefs.

Li is also documenting the cases of 117 religious people who have died while in official custody, 700 who have been put in labor camps, and 550 who are wanted by the police but are in hiding. He is also investigating 300 police officers accused of being especially abusive.

Freedom House's Nina Shea has written that Li's archive is a "tremendous work." Shea, a member of the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom, marvels at Li's "dedication to the cause of religious freedom and his amazing work in the documentation of so many thousands of cases of the persecution of China's Christians." Freedom House, an advocacy organization founded in 1941 by Eleanor Roosevelt, plans to make extensive use of the archive.

China scholar Brent Fulton, head of China Source in Los Angeles, is aware of the archive but has not examined its contents. He says the documents indicate the "degree of seriousness" with which China approaches unregistered religious groups. "They see the unregistered groups as a national security threat."

Li and the New York committee believe that going public with the archive will build international political pressure on China's leaders to end their repression of religion. Fulton foresees the government searching for those who leaked the documents. He also expects more crackdowns. But, he says, "The long-term response to the release of these papers will be good."

'New' China: Same Old Tricks | Christianity Today | A Magazine of Evangelical Conviction

Off topic we are talking about Indian violence against Christians, you troll.

The facts disagree with you.

The Pakistanis love us, and they hate you. And we all know it. :lol:

Well, you need to come out of your caged life then. Go to any religious site belong to Islam. If you prove me that they don't hate athiests, I will stop posting anything here. First enemy of any 'real' Muslim is Athiest' As I said, whether you want to pretend to ignore it or your indoctrination is preventing you to understand it, I can't to anything except pitying you. If not today, ONE day will come when Chinese atheists :lol: will be hated to death by real Muslims :lol: That was proved many times in the history and as it was said, history repeats itself always.

Yyay we are going back in time yayyyy!!!! Guess its a new Chinese invention. :woot:

Well, you need to come out of your caged life then. Go to any religious site belong to Islam. If you prove me that they don't hate athiests, I will stop posting anything here. First enemy of any 'real' Muslim is Athiest' As I said, whether you want to pretend to ignore it or your indoctrination is preventing you to understand it, I can't to anything except pitying you. If not today, ONE day will come when Chinese atheists :lol: will be hated to death by real Muslims :lol: That was proved many times in the history and as it was said, history repeats itself always.

Tell me then... why are the "atheist" countries at the lowest risk of terrorist attack?

----------

Terrorism Risk Index - Maplecroft

terrorism_map.jpg

Red = Extreme Risk
Orange = High Risk
Yellow = Medium Risk
Green = Low Risk

India is in the very highest risk category, along with countries like Somalia and Afghanistan.

He is rejoicing at the possibility of a muslim majority India as if the worst thing that could happen to the country. Goes to show his opinion about muslims.

The day when that happens is when Muslims will be freed from Hindu oppression, truly a terrible day for India. I hope for the day the Kashmiris and the northeast "Indians" will get their freedom from their oppressors.

The facts disagree with you.

The Pakistanis love us, and they hate you. And we all know it. :lol:

Be careful, the Pakistanis loved the US in the 50s and 60s and again in the 80s. Ask them how they feel about the US today.

In terms of the SC, ST, BC; this is where India stands:

Further analysis shows that in India, the Scheduled Tribes have the highest MPI (0.482), almost the same as Mozambique, and a headcount of 81 per cent.

The Scheduled Castes have a headcount of 66 percent and their MPI is a bit better than Nigeria.

Fifty-eight percent of other Backward Castes are MPI poor.

Delhi, Kerala, Goa have least number of poor: new UNDP measure

Off topic we are talking about Indian violence against Christians, you troll.

No dude, we are talking about Christian. Just like when we talking about Uighur muslim, chinese was putting kashmir graveyard photo and link

Looks like our India friends can't face up to the truth and have resorted to trolling. Land of denial indeed.

Yes i am clearly trolling and want u or anybody having the itchh to report my posts.trying to g PINK before the year ends on thread based on 2008 news.

Next will be a thread on "Man lands in moon' and "dinosors got extinct".

tumblr_lfwz8hOJAS1qcdfib.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom