What's new

Christians now being slaughtered like Kashmiri's in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did you come up with high Risk Indexes? As it is I'm struggling with high Body Mass Indexes.
On-topic, I think I'll slaughter Santa Claus next, he seems to be Christian :P. I'll let the Maoists in Jungles go, they don't look like Christians.

There is no chance you have high body mass. check the hundreds of posts by Chinese Dragon on more poor in India than africa.

Santa will skip India, when he see pdf and news article posted here.

Dont worry Maoists will get u if u dont them, they are great people.

You're putting words in my mouth. :lol:

My question was, if the global terrorist networks (Al Qaeda etc.) hate atheists the most... as you claim... then why do they almost NEVER attack atheist countries?

East Asian countries and Scandanavian countries being the most atheist.

are you now implying that Al Qaeda etc are the 'real' muslims? I am nowhere putting words in your mouth. You already ate your words..

I still do not understand how 'REAL MUSLIMS' Vs 'ATHIESTS' is same as Al Qauda Vs atheist countries?

By the way, aren't you impacted with Ughirs? They are not able to tolerate you athiests anyway. Which other athiest countries are you talking? The green ones in your image showing 80% non-athiest countries. you failed big time again as always.

i hope you will not be reprimanded and cut your salary by CCP for not doing job well on this forum :lol: :lol:

There is no chance you have high body mass. check the hundreds of posts by Chinese Dragon on more poor in India than africa.

Hell, I did'nt know that. Maybe I escaped that because I was then living in Sub-Saharan Africa in my growing years.

Santa will skip India, when he see pdf and news article posted here.

What a pity, I was hoping to bag myself one of those .....
Dont worry Maoists will get u if u dont them, they are great people.

I think I'm safe from those guys; Maoists don't slaughter Christians. Actually Maoists are'nt even Indians.:lol:

Me too .. lets post indexes and poverty statistics in a cricket thread and shame Indians and get some thanks from Pakistanis.

Lets go. :yahoo:

I would, but I have no idea about Cricket at all.

Wouldn't hurt to try though. :P

Hell, I did'nt know that. Maybe I escaped that because I was then living in Sub-Saharan Africa in my growing years.

What a pity, I was hoping to bag myself one of those .....

I think I'm safe from those guys; Maoists don't slaughter Christians. Actually Maoists are'nt even Indians.:lol:

Sub saharan africa has more rich since India has more poor, hence its a possibility. There is a chance that some rich kid from africa alter ur consciousness, messed up ur brain and memory and u landed in India after some years.

Santa has fear for life, evil bharatis wont even spare those reindeers with santa, reindeer tikka masala sounds tempting.

Yes Maoists are good blowers, check them blowing trains , rails and schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom