What's new

Chittagong vs Kolkata

In wikipedia, there is a credible link to check it, if u can't, then be happy with the data of 2008 and live in past.

Check that link and tell me what do you see.

Give it a rest brother, people open such threads for trolling, you don't have to take it seriously and try to prove that a place like Chottogram can be anywhere near Kolkata in terms of a city, that would be foolish to do.

Give it a rest brother, people open such threads for trolling, you don't have to take it seriously and try to prove that a place like Chottogram can be anywhere near Kolkata in terms of a city, that would be foolish to do.

I am not trying to say Chittagong is a bigger city than Kolkata; I am just opposing against outdated data. Chittagong has only 6.5 million population; so its very obvious it has less GDP than Kolkata, but it's port is one of the 100 largest port in the world and the economy is not so small as described in your credible source.

Here's another: BNSS Shopping Center

37095763.jpg

36850335.jpg

37095675.jpg

Whatever fits your boat.

the project was stopped or suspended..? i cant see either any activities or tower cranes ,even a net , but wooden scaffold..

Last edited:
the project was stopped or suspended..? i cant see either any activities or tower cranes ,even a net , but wooden scaffold..

The work is on....it will be completed somewhere around 2115. :pop:

And this is one of the few projects that is finally coming up on the ground from their numerous computer generated images, please don't question it. :D

This is not computer generated.

Chittagong Bangabandhu Complex

cc37775b-d840-4125-b295-04abd8f2f2c7-large.jpeg

Radisson Blu Hotel

radi2_zpszrk8ar3k.jpg

Urban development can happen in any time but what Kolkata doesn't have and will not ever have is the surreal beauty of Chittagong.

17316949074_21cd3ae72b_b.jpg

17355784951_cc13751c23_b.jpg

ঐ কলকাতা বালকাতা নিয়েই পড়ে থাকো তোমরা। তোমাদেরতো আর শহরও নেই উল্লেখ করার মতো। বাকি সবইতো বস্তি। :omghaha:

This is not computer generated.

Chittagong Bangabandhu Complex

cc37775b-d840-4125-b295-04abd8f2f2c7-large.jpeg

Radisson Blu Hotel

radi2_zpszrk8ar3k.jpg

Many college buildings here are better than these! :D

ঐ কলকাতা বালকাতা নিয়েই পড়ে থাকো তোমরা। তোমাদেরতো আর শহরও নেই উল্লেখ করার মতো। বাকি সবইতো বস্তি। :omghaha:

Durgapur, Asansol, Shiliguri, and half a dozen other cities in Bengal beats Chittagong hands down. :pop:

The work is on....it will be completed somewhere around 2115. :pop:

And this is one of the few projects that is finally coming up on the ground from their numerous computer generated images, please don't question it. :D

Bhai it takes a lot of time and effort (and money) to generate any render in AutoCAD and it is not done unless plan, budget is going to be approved for sure. At least that is how it is done Bangladesh.

I don't know of anyone who generates frivolous renders just to please PDF'ers.

Many college buildings here are better than these! :D

Where is the Kolkata buildings thread on PDF?

You have to have some basic idea about how buildings come up in the subcontinent.

Bhai it takes a lot of time and effort (and money) to generate any render in AutoCAD and it is not done unless plan, budget is going to be approved for sure. At least that is how it is done Bangladesh.

I don't know of anyone who generates frivolous renders just to please PDF'ers.

Where is the Kolkata buildings thread on PDF?

We don't even bother about numerous mid-rise buildings in Kolkata, and I don't even have a count of the numerous shopping malls and multiplexes that we have, some Bangladeshis are posting these here...it's easy for them...only a handful they have...:(

You can check a list of the completed, under construction, and upcoming high-rises in Kolkata here: List of tallest buildings in Kolkata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And a CGI is just thin air unless it is actually coming up on the ground...:)

@Bilal9 Also check these links! :)

Kolkata Vertical Limit - Tall buildings Guide - SkyscraperCity

Dhaka v/s Kolkata

Kolkata Cityscapes - SkyscraperCity

Kolkata - SkyscraperCity

SkyscraperCity - Threads Tagged with kolkata

tall and beautiful buildings in kolkata - Google Search

:)

Back
Top Bottom