What's new

Chittagong vs Kolkata

:lol::lol:.

Just recently a prominent south Indian politician said, he will support the independence of Dravida Nadu.One by one, south Indian are waking up to the realities of how they are getting a bad bargain in a multi ethnic hodgepodge named as India.I think this is going to be a big headache for India in coming decades.

I have never worried about India as I know it will disintegrate. It is an entity and not a real nation like BD.
Even multicultural countries like the Soviet Union that had 50% of one ethnicity(Russians) disintegrated and India has no ethnicity that even comes close to this.
Expect in the 2030s as some of the Southern Indian states start becoming "middle-income" countries, and the flow of tens of billions of US dollars each year of their taxes going to Bihar and Uttar Pradesh enrages the local population, coupled with massive immigration of millions of people from these poor states every year, then independence parties will get into power and demand separation.

Kerala already has more Muslim baby births than Hindu and the gap will only increase in the future.:D

@gslv mk3

I have never worried about India as I know it will disintegrate. It is an entity and not a real nation like BD.
Even multicultural countries like the Soviet Union that had 50% of one ethnicity(Russians) disintegrated and India has no ethnicity that even comes close to this.
Expect in the 2030s as some of the Southern Indian states start becoming "middle-income" countries, and the flow of tens of billions of US dollars each year of their taxes going to Bihar and Uttar Pradesh enrages the local population, coupled with massive immigration of millions of people from these poor states every year, then independence parties will get into power and demand separation.

Kerala already has more Muslim baby births than Hindu and the gap will only increase in the future.:D

@gslv mk3

More '2030' dreams by a bunch of weaklings...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Worry about global warming & storm surges that might happen by 2030...

No more populated than SE UK and that has plenty of spaces of green fields in-between towns and cities

SE UK is not a disaster prone low lying area...

BTW does that 5000 square mile include low lying islands and sandbars ?

And funding from ?
Read about Bangladesh:delta plan 2100AD. It is a joint Dutch-Bangla working project to mitigate any potential sea level rise and boost the coastal community's safety and livelihood.Anyway it will be an overkill and will not be required to fully implement.Now scientists are predicting that sea level 'may' rise 0.7-1.2 meter by 2300 AD.That is almost 300 years from now.You can expect our southern coastal areas to elevate 2 meter by then with just natural process due to river slit sedimentation in the mouth of Bay of Bengal.So the net result will that we will gain extra few thousand sq. km.
0.7-Meter Minimum Global Sea-Level Rise by 2300, Even With Paris Agreement
https://www.greenoptimistic.com/minimum-global-sea-level-rise-2300-20180301/#.WrG7lTe-nIU

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom