What's new

Chittagong vs Kolkata

Revolving restaurant,Chittagong

file.jpeg

imgp3466f.jpg

70_meter_high_revo_galleryfull

Amusing thread. As an Indian, I am happy if BD develops. But nominal GDP of Chittagong is $40 billion, Cal is $150 billion. Lest we forget - for close to 150 years, Calcutta was the capital of British India. You should compare apples and apples, not oranges. The nominal GDP of BD is $209 billion - how is it possible that $170+ billion is from Chittagong?

Kolkata has a gdp of $150bn, where did you get that from? According to your own government the whole of west bengal had a nominal gdp of $132bn 2014-2015...Thats according to your own government, how is Kolkatas gdp greater then that of the whole of west bengal?

Industry In West Bengal, Information, About West Bengal's GDP Details

Some pics I posted remain to be visible a while ,after they stop loading farther.Why that happen?:what:

I saw that in your posts only. In beautiful Bangaldeshi women and in this thread. In any case you are maybe copying the links and pasting here.

I saw that in your posts only. In beautiful Bangaldeshi women and in this thread. In any case you are maybe copying the links and pasting here.
Yes, I copy paste URL. But what is the correct method?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom