What's new

Chittagong vs Kolkata

Me not hearing of chittagong proves west bengal history books do not have enough text ??? dude... the you're making joke of this thread with every post of yours. as i said I dnt remember 90% of whaats written in History books.. so?

It is quite evident who's making a fool out of himself, Chittagong Armory Raid is one of the significant events in the history of Bengal, Surja Sen, Pritilata Wadeddar are national heroes, every kid who knows even the 'h' of the history of Bengal knows about them and you never heard of them. lol @Rain Man dada feeling sorry for you, this chap just revealed the actual status of Bengali culture and history in India! :lol:

It is quite evident who's making a fool out of himself, Chittagong Armory Raid is one of the significant events in the history of Bengal, Surja Sen, Pritilata Wadeddar are national heroes, every kid who knows even the 'h' of the history of Bengal knows about them and you never heard of them. lol @Rain Man dada feeling sorry for you, this chap just revealed the actual status of Bengali culture and history in India! :lol:

Surya Sen, not Surja.

comprehension problems ?? Rereard my post where i mention I am least interested in History and that too bengali history. .. and i can proudly say I never head of this surja sen and Priti, Lata and wadekar...I as in Individual is just not interested to remember them... which part is not getting into your brain ?

Surya Sen, not Surja.

Surya is a Sanskrit word, his name is a Bengali one, its Surja, or to be more exact "Shurjo"

comprehension problems ?? Rereard my post where i mention I am least interested in History and that too bengali history. .. and i can proudly say I never head of this surja sen and Priti, Lata and wadekar...I as in Individual is just not interested to remember them... which part is not getting into your brain ?

Oh forget it, you just revealed the things which are enough to stop @Rain Man 's future bragging! :lol:

I'm sure you never heard of people like Surja Sen, Pritilata Wadeddar etc.

Good to know that in spite of being a Bangladeshi you know about the Indian freedom fighters. :)

Good to know that in spite of being a Bangladeshi you know about the Indian freedom fighters. :)
162918_471744251389_3424706_n.jpg

Timeline Photos - Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Sey | Facebook

Chittagong armoury raid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Incidentally, just yesterday or day before I came to know from an article that even the last of the Masterda Surya Sen's family members, Jatin Sen I think, had to leave his ancestral home at Chottogram (Chittagong), Bangladesh, under certain unfortunate circumstances and migrate to India permanently, Masterda's other family members have already left Bangladesh under similar unfortunate circumstances and shifted to India, what is left of Surya Sen in Bangladesh includes some pages in history books, a few statues, and probably a confusion about whether he was a great freedom fighter or a terrorist (I actually read some Bangladeshis' posts there about this confusion).

On a different note, a Bangladeshi was wondering if they are becoming people without roots, he probably didn't know that Bangladeshis have found their roots elsewhere, far away from home.

Incidentally, just yesterday or day before I came to know from an article that even the last of the Masterda Surya Sen's family members, Jatin Sen I think, had to leave his ancestral home at Chottogram (Chittagong), Bangladesh, under certain unfortunate circumstances and migrate to India permanently, Masterda's other family members have already left Bangladesh under similar unfortunate circumstances and shifted to India, what is left of Surya Sen in Bangladesh includes some pages in history books, a few statues, and probably a confusion about whether he was a great freedom fighter or a terrorist (I actually read some Bangladeshis' posts there about this confusion).

On a different note, a Bangladeshi was wondering if they are becoming people without roots, he probably didn't know that Bangladeshis have found their roots elsewhere, far away from home.

Who is Jatin Sen? Show us the article. Surja Sen died unmarried and since he was a revolutionary he already left his family long before so he didn't have any family. Stop lying. And as for the revolutionaries of Chittagong Armory Raid, some of them left for India during partition and the rest stayed in Chittagong. One of them is Binod Bihari Chowdhury who was the last surviving revolutionary from that event.

Binod Bihari Chowdhury - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't talk about us, Surja Sen, Pritilata Wadeddar are simply unknown in India, your school textbooks are only filled with the North Indian history and no mention about the history of Bengal.

British Indian to be exact :D and don't talk about masterda's family we know what north Indians did with netaji and his family :( I seriously respect him .

British India was as much India as the British America was America or French Canada was Canada. And north Indians did nothing against Netaji or his family, he is as much respected there as in any part of India.

Surja Sen died unmarried and since he was a revolutionary he already left his family long before so he didn't have any family.

Right, he was sent to earth from Uranus.

Who is Jatin Sen? Show us the article. Surja Sen died unmarried and since he was a revolutionary he already left his family long before so he didn't have any family. Stop lying. And as for the revolutionaries of Chittagong Armory Raid, some of them left for India during partition and the rest stayed in Chittagong. One of them is Binod Bihari Chowdhury who was the last surviving revolutionary from that event.

Binod Bihari Chowdhury - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't talk about us, Surja Sen, Pritilata Wadeddar are simply unknown in India, your school textbooks are only filled with the North Indian history and no mention about the history of Bengal.
I was about to write this man :-)

Right, he was sent to earth from Uranus.

No but since he already left his family, nobody knows about his relatives and where they are living. You haven't shared that article yet which you were talking about. Where is the article?

I was about to write this man :-)

Some of these Indians will resort to anything to support their argument, no matter if it requires shameless lying.

British India was as much India as the British America was America or French Canada was Canada. And north Indians did nothing against Netaji or his family, he is as much respected there as in any part of India.
:sarcastic: funny thing is modern Indians not knowing about shurjo sen :lol: believe it or not he features our textbooks more prominently than general zia

:sarcastic: funny thing is modern Indians not knowing about shurjo sen :lol: believe it or not he features our textbooks more prominently than general zia

I didn't know that one common Indian who admittedly hates history as a subject and forgot 90% of what he studied in school to pass the exam, now represents the knowledge of history of all Indians.

And Bangladeshis still wonder why their section is considered PDF's stupid & funny section.

Back
Top Bottom