What's new

Chinese Warships Circle Japan

China has done nothing to Greece nor invaded Greece nor control Greece like EU. We have not had a war in 45 years and yet we are a danger to the world just because we are 'communist'? Do you even understand the word Communism? We are actually freer than Saudi Arabia and we are capatalistic. You seen billionaires in Communist countries? Have you even been to China? I have never seen so much hatred from someone who towards a country who didn't even do any harm to them. All thanks to propaganda warfare and a simple mind. You my friend is a libertard cheerleader. Start to think critically, US without check and balance is the biggest threat to humanity.
Why can't you understand what I'm telling you? I'm saying this in a simple way:

It's not about hating China nor the Chinese people. At all.

This is about beijingwalker's thread-spamming here and propaganda.

It's not about you,it's not about @GreatHanWarrior ,it's not about my friend @IblinI or @retaxis or others. It's about people like beijingwalker and etylo who are here for one reason: To propagate Chinese superiority and defame every single other country through endless posts,every single day.

China will likely nuke your idol Japan sometime in the future.
Maybe. And maybe Japan will shoot down all or some of those nukes. What do you think the outcome will be of such a war? American,British,French and other nukes will fall on China.

And maybe Canada,where you live right now,will be nuked as well.

That's why we must avoid such idiotic practices like the story of this thread talks about.

This is about beijingwalker's thread spamming here and propaganda.

It's not about you,it's not about Har Warrior,it's not about my friend @IblinI or @retaxis or others. It's about people like beijingwalker and etylo who are here for one reason: To propagate Chinese superiority and defame every single other country through endless posts,every single day.
You are talking BS, don't drag me into your nonsense conversation. You are a pathetic liar.

You people brough it up.
It's like that kid on the playground bragging about how tough he is, only to be reminded about that time he got has *** handed to him. Then that kid crying about how mean you are for reminding him of his beating.
Stop making these ridiculous posts and people won't remind you about how the only reason you are not speaking Japanese right now is because daddy USA saved you.
You people? Brought up what? So a Chinese ship sailing in the open sea is a threat? And it justifies the killing of millions in Asia. The last time we had a war was 45 years ago and even that was a skirmish. Did we kill 500k civilians like the US or use agent orange? So what did we do to your country? Daddy? US is our competitor but the average don't hate US, i see more hatred from Americans eventhough we did nothing to them. We are hat3d because we want to be equal. So my friend you have an evil heart, Japan did not just kill millions of Chinese but also Koreans and Vietnamese. So do you also worship the Nazis?

It's not about you,it's not about @GreatHanWarrior ,it's not about my friend @IblinI or @retaxis or others. It's about people like beijingwalker and etylo who are here for one reason: To propagate Chinese superiority and defame every single other country through endless posts,every single day.

Maybe. And maybe Japan will shoot down all or some of those nukes. What do you think the outcome will be of such a war? American,British,French and other nukes will fall on China.

That's why we must avoid such idiotic practices like the story of this thread talks about.
Your idol Japan is asking for it now, is EU also going to ask for similar thing ?

Why my posts only upset a small bunch of haters like you? on one hand you are saying that you post here only to stop me, on the other hand you keep badmouth China's everything, you are just a hater, I m so happy to make your life miserable.

You are talking BS, don't drag me into your nonsense conversation. You are a pathetic liar.
I wasn't replying to you on what you quoted.

Your idol Japan is asking for it now, is EU also going to ask for similar thing ?
I don't believe in idols.

From the looks of it,you are the ones provoking Japan. You sent your warships to surround the island and you are bragging about it.

So...basically you're escalating this,although you claim to be peaceful and anti-imperialist. But then again,that had been the Communist thing for ages. Shout against imperialism,while trying to take over the world.

on the other hand you keep badmouth China's everything, you are just a hater,
I don't badmouth China. You're the one trying to make China look like the best society on the planet. Everybody else is just pointing out,that this is not true.

This is about beijingwalker's thread spamming here and propaganda.

It's not about you,it's not about Har Warrior,it's not about my friend @IblinI or @retaxis or others. It's about people like beijingwalker and etylo who are here for one reason: To propagate Chinese superiority and defame every single other country through endless posts,every single day.

But if we talk about history. You should know that Greece is a colony of Türkiye.

We just want you to calm down. Your reaction is too strong. Is it your first time knowing that the Chinese fleet is circling Japan?

This is the Chinese fleet circling Japan in 2021.

1280px-China-Russia_Joint_Sea_2021_military_exercise.jpg

Jump up! :cheesy:

I don't badmouth China. You're the one trying to make China look like the best society on the planet. Everybody else is just pointing out,that this is not true.
You don't? lol, you are such a hater and a liar, and I m so happy to make you pull your hair, lol...

From the looks of it,you are the ones provoking Japan. You sent your warships to surround the island and you are bragging about it.

So...basically you're escalating this,although you claim to be peaceful and anti-imperialist. But then again,that had been the Communist thing for ages. Shout against imperialism,while trying to take over the world.

Calm down. Make you more honest. I also dislike communism. But why are you the only one jumping up and down like a monkey?

Calm down. Make you more honest. I also dislike communism. But why are you the only one jumping up and down like a monkey?
I don't,you guys dragged me into this. I only posted the ukiyoe art and you guys got triggered 🤷‍♂️

This is the Chinese fleet circling Japan in 2021.
Again you prove that China provokes and escalates. That's not something you should be posting actually.

I don't,you guys dragged me into this. I only posted the ukiyoe art and you guys got triggered 🤷‍♂️

Again you prove that China provokes and escalates. That's not something you should be posting actually.
We all respect history. So the Chinese fleet circled Japan. But only you jump up and down this thread like a monkey... Can't you find the banana?

I respect your right to hate
communism. But I discriminate against you as a Western lackey.

Do you know or pretend yo be deaf that Japan has just declared that they are going to preemptive strike with missiles on neighboring countries when they see fit ? Do you know Japan has classified China as its enemy and threat ? Do you know Japan is well on its way to fully rearm ? Who is provocative and has a history of war aggressions against the other ?

Back
Top Bottom