What's new

Chinese Warships Circle Japan

Of course they get SOME likes. They are a piece of propaganda. You're here with an agenda,you're probably being paid for it. They are bound to get some likes from your compatriots and a few Pakistanis.
As I said, my posts only upset haters and reveal hater, it's a badge of honor for me to make you haters lives miserable, I'll keep it up and you guys always give me motivations.

Don't BS, you are a Japan and Japanese worshipper and licker through and through, we all know that.
Don't BS,you are a Chinese communist and traitor to Canada through and through,we all know that.

Again,it's all about beijingwalker's constant posting of propaganda posts that always talk about how flawless the PRC is and how flawed every single other country is compared to it. Literally.

Ah bhai,too small yes but together? Together they can all contribute!

Because I asked him a hypothetical question Abid? What's the problem? Haven't you ever thought how it would be for Pakistan to fight an alliance of enemies? You see beijingwalker bragging about the Chinese Navy's provocative actions and you ask if I'm retarded?

Those weren't "comics". They are ukiyo-e art based on the Sino-Japanese War.
Of course they get SOME likes. They are a piece of propaganda. You're here with an agenda,you're probably being paid for it. They are bound to get some likes from your compatriots and a few Pakistanis.
The Chinese Navy and Chinese Air Force like to patrol Japan very much. We hope you will let the Japanese talk about history with the Chinese fleet and bombers.

Don't BS,you are a Chinese communist and traitor to Canada through and through,we all know that.
This proves you are just a liar, I don't agree many things with your master US makes you little Greek upset for sure.

As I said, my posts only upset haters and reveal hater, it's a badge of honor for me to make you haters lives miserable, I'll keep it up and you guys always give me motivations.
Oh no,there's no hate for the China. There's dislike for your job on this forum. Because you're on this forum for the sole purpose of doing propaganda for the PRC and the Party. And negative propaganda for everyone else.

If you think you make mine or anyone else's life here "miserable",I'll disappoint you. Don't have such delusions. We have bigger problems than your imaginary nonsense.

What about you, little greek, who do you represent?

American woman: "I've been very concerned lately about China. They are lending money to countries to build ports and different infrastructure"
Greek Finance Minister : " What's wrong with it? countries need ports, get ports"
American woman: "But they are making people depend on..., I know its the same thing that we've done.."
Greek Finance Minister : "No, it's not, they are far more humanistic that the United States ever was"

The Chinese Navy and Chinese Air Force like to patrol Japan very much. We hope you will let the Japanese talk about history with the Chinese fleet and bombers.
Why do you call it patrol? Tell me the truth,if USA went that close to Chinese coasts and air borders,would you have called it "patrol" or "aggression" and "invasion"?

What about you, little greek, who do you represent?

American woman: "I've been very concerned lately about China. They are lending money to countries to build ports and different infrastructure"
Greek Finance Minister : " What's wrong with it? countries need ports, get ports"
American woman: "But they are making people depend on..., I know its the same thing that we've done.."
Greek Finance Minister : "No, it's not, they are far more humanistic that the United States ever was"
And you divert the topic again,you don't want to talk about Japan and China.

Because you're only good to talk about "tiny Greece". What happened in the two Sino-Japanese Wars? Yet,here you are bragging about provoking them by sending your fleet all around their country.

lol, no, every time you mention me that whole PFD knows how I made your pity life miserable, just admit, it's so clear to everyone here.
Dude...stop wanking all day...

200w.gif

Again:

Why are you so proud of provoking another country?

And again,they are not "comics". They are art,depicting historical events. Sea battles of the First Sino-Japanese War.
yeah. next time. The Japanese use these art comics to confront the Chinese fleet and bombers... This time Japan remained silent.

You know. The Chinese fleet did not see the Japanese fleet in Japan. So I like to use the word "patrol". Is this the reason you provoked Chinese members?

And you divert the topic again,you don't want to talk about Japan and China.

Because you're only good to talk about "tiny Greece". What happened in the two Sino-Japanese Wars? Yet,here you are bragging about provoking them by sending your fleet all around their country.
I post an article about Chinese navy operating near Japan, some other navies also operate near China, do they mean wars? where did I say a war is coming?

I post an article about Chinese navy operating near Japan, some other navies also operate near China, do they mean wars? where did I say a war is coming?
The thread is about "Chinese warships circle Japan",not "operating near Japan". You brag about the PRC sending warships to encircle Japan in a provocative and imperialist manner.

yeah. next time. The Japanese use these art comics to confront the Chinese fleet and bombers... This time Japan remained silent.

You know. The Chinese fleet did not see the Japanese fleet in Japan. So I like to use the word "patrol". Is this the reason you provoked Chinese members?
Patrol my ***. You've no right to..."patrol" over there. You know it and play dumb.

Why do you call it patrol? Tell me the truth,if USA went that close to Chinese coasts and air borders,would you have called it "patrol" or "aggression" and "invasion"?
The Greeks are now commanding the Americans? emmm.... Does a dog command its owner?

Back
Top Bottom