What's new

Chinese Warships Circle Japan

Do you know or pretend yo be deaf that Japan has just declared that they are going to preemptive strike with missiles on neighboring countries when they see fit ? Do you know Japan has classified China as its enemy and threat ? Do you know Japan is well on its way to fully rearm, ?
You're fully armed,it's only logical they re-arm. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU SEND WARSHIPS TO ENCIRCLE THEIR ISLAND IN A SHOW OF FORCE.

Duh?

Noone asked you to post an idiot thread like this either. But you did. Because you're paid by the State to do it.
for you

pic_01.jpg

You're fully armed,it's only logical they re-arm. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU SEND WARSHIPS TO ENCIRCLE THEIR ISLAND IN A SHOW OF FORCE.

Duh?
We also see Americans posting news about US ships sail close to China in PDF regularly, why you don't jump up and down on those news?

Duh?
But China can only guarantee not to use atomic bombs to bomb Japan.

oh Btw, Greece doesn't have bananas now?

We all respect history. So the Chinese fleet circled Japan. But only you jump up and down this thread like a monkey... Can't you find the banana?

I respect your right to hate
communism. But I discriminate against you as a Western lackey.
Bro,do you even understand english? You talk to me,I reply. How is that "jumping up and down like a monkey"? In that case,all of you jump and down like monkeys too.

I don't like communism. That doesn't mean I'm a "western lackey" either. I've had a lot of fights with all the others who supported the NATO attacks on Yugoslavia,the meddling in Bosnia,the 2003 invasion of Iraq,the destruction of Libya and Syria. Even Zelensky's bullshit.

How come you weren't there to see my posts? Maybe because you only read about China-related threads.

So for them I'm a "Greek Orthodox who loves Serbia and Russia" and for you I'm a "Western lackey". Wtf?

Duh?
Do you know or pretend to be deaf that Japan has just declared that they are going to preemptive strike with missiles on neighboring countries when they see fit ? Do you know Japan has classified China as its enemy and threat ? Do you know Japan is well on its way to fully rearm ? Who is provocative first and has a real history of war aggressions against the other ? Blind or dumb ?

Bro,do you even understand english? You talk to me,I reply. How is that "jumping up and down like a monkey"? In that case,all of you jump and down like monkeys too.

I don't like communism. That doesn't mean I'm a "western lackey" either. I've had a lot of fights with all the others who supported the NATO attacks on Yugoslavia,the meddling in Bosnia,the 2003 invasion of Iraq,the destruction of Libya and Syria. Even Zelensky's bullshit.

How come you weren't there to see my posts? Maybe because you only read about China-related threads.

So for them I'm a "Greek Orthodox who loves Serbia and Russia" and for you I'm a "Western lackey". Wtf?
We also see Americans posting news about US ships sail close to China in PDF regularly, why you don't jump up and down on those news?

Because you're the wanker that posts more than anyone. You and Yongfen...pen...what's his name. I rarely even get to see the Americans posting stuff. When I come to the forum 1/3 of the daily posts are by you and are always propating Chinese superiority. It's like ...ok we get it you're getting paid to do it,but take it easy.

Do you know or pretend to be deaf that Japan has just declared that they are going to preemptive strike with missiles on neighboring countries when they see fit ? Do you know Japan has classified China as its enemy and threat ? Do you know Japan is well on its way to fully rearm ? Who is provocative first and has a real history of war aggressions against the other ? Blind or dumb ?
So you can't reply and you just c/p the previous post you made.

Because you're the wanker that posts more than anyone. You and Yongfen...pen...what's his name. I rarely even get to see the Americans posting stuff. When I come to the forum 1/3 of the daily posts are by you and are always propating Chinese superiority. It's like ...ok we get it you're getting paid to do it,but take it easy.
You are a wanker here, you claim one thing but did the opposite, you are just a hater and why you don't admit and still try to make pathetic excuses to make believe you are not?

lOl, I 'LL keep it up untill you are so upset and kill yourself, lol

You are a wanker here, you claim one thing but did the opposite, you are just a hater and why you don't admit and still try to make pathetic excuses to make believe you are not?
How do I do the opposite? Are you CHINA? Are you an official representative of your country? DO YOU REPRESENT THE ENTIRE NATION?

Just because I'm against your retarded posting,doesn't mean I'm against Chinese or the Chinese people.

Learn english and understand what I'm saying. Ni-hao and farm some gold.

So you can't reply and you just c/p the previous post you made.
I am asking you few serious questions and you are the one avoiding to answer them. Get things right.

How do I do the opposite? Are you CHINA? Are you an official representative of your country? DO YOU REPRESENT THE ENTIRE NATION?

Just because I'm against your retarded posting,doesn't mean I'm against Chinese or the Chinese people.

Learn english and understand what I'm saying. Ni-hao and farm some gold.
lOl, I 'LL keep it up untill you are so upset and kill yourself, lol

I am asking you few serious questions and you are the one avoiding to answer them. Get things right.
You're contradicting yourself!

Your government has a policy of provoking Japan and escalating tensions in the area and then you blame them of rearming.
What exactly do you want them to do? Surrender?

Look. This monkey wants to disguise himself as a neutral person. LOL.

Your government has a policy of provoking Japan and escalating tensions in the area and then you blame them of rearming.
We should let Greece lead UNSC. Greece redefines international rules. lol

Answer my question that Japan is going to preemptive strike its neighbors when it sees fit isn't provocative and threatening ? As a WW II war criminal, Japan doesn't have the right to rearm fully and set free until it is properly reformed in jail and Japan is far from that today. You are just a Japan licker and a liar, that's all.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom