What's new

Chinese troops had damaged stone wall in Tawang: India

But gaining Northern Areas and Azad Kashmir ... Please enjoy your stay on Siachin ... Costs $ 1 million / day ... BTW what happened to Aksai Chin ? :rofl:
Btw what happened to lahore in 65 an army was standing at your gate well now you can go on doing YOUR chest thumping on CHINAS victroy lol

Btw what happened to lahore in 65 an army was standing at your gate well now you can go on doing YOUR chest thumping on CHINAS victroy lol
Weren't you Generals planning to drink at Lahore Gymkhana ? :lol: Ever materialized ? :rofl: ...

Weren't you Generals planning to drink at Lahore Gymkhana ? :lol: Ever materialized ? :rofl: ...
Make a thread on 65 mate we will talk there its kinda off topic here oh well before you go do google lahore district pics on google during 65 war sone sweet stuf there will help you sleep :D

Make a thread on 65 mate we will talk there its kinda off topic here oh well before you go do google lahore district pics on google during 65 war sone sweet stuf there will help you sleep :D
1/3 of IAF was done too ... Should i search that too ? :undecided:

& please search the pic of 92 K Pakistani troops surrendering to Indian Army.Would love to see that pic one more time.
Are they still with you ? :undecided: Just to enlighten you 40k were troops ... The rest were civil staff and such ...

Now our "border incursions" have turned into full invasion by penetrating all the way to Tawang proper.
Is that why GoI is no longer interested in border talks ? :lol: Why waste time if Chinese will take it eventually ? :P

Welcome back to China, Tawang! Tibet and Southern Tibet are reunified again. The indian invaders and their presence are being destroyed by PLA.

OHHHH DEAR.....I FEEL SORRY

WE HAVE SHOWED OUR WEAKNESSES TO OUR WESTERN NEIGHBOR ABOUT 4 TIMES..........

NOW IT'S TIME FOR US TO SHOW TO NORTH-EASTERN NEIGHBOR.....................JUST WAIT AND WATCH FOR OUR STRIKE
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Even your Defense Ministry Antony admitted PLA destroyed Tawang's walls. We are still waiting for india's "strike" but it sounds like your government is just protesting. We will simply ignore that and keep penetrating deeper and deeper into Southern Tibet. I heard Red Fort has some nice walls too.

Chinese troops damaged stone wall in Arunachal Pradesh: A K Antony - The Times of India

India to take up issue of damage of wall by PLA in Arunachal in border talks : North News - India Today

Are they still with you ? :undecided: Just to enlighten you 40k were troops ... The rest were civil staff and such ...

but i must say they made excellent roads!!!

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

i dont know what people want here.
a wall is broken and people want a nuclear war to be started between two nations.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Even your Defense Ministry Antony admitted PLA destroyed Tawang's walls. We are still waiting for india's "strike" but it sounds like your government is just protesting. We will simply ignore that and keep penetrating deeper and deeper into Southern Tibet. I heard Red Fort has some nice walls too.

Chinese troops damaged stone wall in Arunachal Pradesh: A K Antony - The Times of India

damage[/COLOR]-of-wall-by-pla-in-arunachal-in-border-talks/1/165331.html]India to take up issue of damage of wall by PLA in Arunachal in border talks : North News - India Today

Damage ==== Destroyed

big-smiley-003.gif

sahiiii

Did anybody heard a village protesting against that democratic so called communist party of china ???
Can someone post a thread about that..
Then our pakistani friends will come to know about how a communist governement operates...

You mean this:

China rebel village sets conditions for calling off march - Arab News

and this:

Protesting villagers in China win rare compromise - Arab News

sorry but the protestors already won and Chinese have agreed with peoples demand..unlike democratic india where half the populatio is protesting and rebelling for half a century!

Back
Top Bottom