What's new

Chinese troops had damaged stone wall in Tawang: India

I honestly think it's funny how many times Indians will mention 1971. The only victory you have, but then were betrayed by Bangladesh. It wasn't even an all-out victory. Just some food for thought.
where were you all the time when Chinese were speaking about 1962 conflict .
1971 was a war though :smokin:

^

I will give India 1971 since it was a decisive victory, however the rest should have been complete domination, but were not. My entire point is if Pakistan gives India such a tough time, only in your dreams could you engage China.

I have to differ you on this mate.I have researched quite extensively on wars fought by India after 1947,I read official war history,books by IA officers as well as PA officers( yeah yeah,I got a plenty of spare times after WBJEE).For start,Indian Army in 62 or 65 was not the 1.3 million strong IA of 2011,back then it was much little.Beside,in both cases there was complete and utter lack of prior intels and caught India off guard.It's a none fact that the fool named Jawharlal Nehru had completely underestimated PRC and the whole LAC was left with only one infantry division to defend against PLA.The result was catastrophic as we all know.
Now coming to 65,again we were caught off guard.There was a myth infact still is,that in 1965 IA had 'huge' numerical superiority over PA in infantry,artillery and armor which most probably is thought by you(also by me before I came accross the official history at BR and Agha Humayun Amin).But it's quite opposite.In 1965,PA armored corps was equipped with 900+ tanks including 400-450 M47 and M48 Patton tanks where as IA had only 750-800 tanks with outdated M4 shermans and only 240 Centurion MkVIII.
The Pakistan Army was also equipped with 155mm guns where as IA was equipped with 105mm and 122mm guns.
And as IA was not that big and could spare only 150 thousand troops for campaign in Pakistan.So India never enjoyed superiority over Pakistan in 1965,atleast not to the extent which it's claimed.PLEASE read the writings by Agha Humayun Amin and other Ex PA officials.

I honestly think it's funny how many times Indians will mention 1971. The only victory you have, but then were betrayed by Bangladesh. It wasn't even an all-out victory. Just some food for thought.

i ll repeat again and again,India never did or win a war against anyone.All the wars have been amatuer PA adventurism and thus eventual failure.India is a peaceful country and we r happy in our coccoon.It is you who still come and cry about oh what a betrayal 1971 was and all that.

We are more concerned about our fiscal deficit and food inflation.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

PLA don't cry like indian.
Understand? or fool?

even if they cry,it ll get censored,so what do we know?

reality-china will never ever get arunachal pradesh!!!!!!.........in the present situation it will be very hard!!!!!!!!!.....forget about the future!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom