What's new

Chinese spy chips cost 10 cents

Do you -- based on your experience -- categorically deny the TECHNICAL feasibility of the charge?

NOWHERE have I said the allegation is true. Consistently I have used conditional words like 'may' and 'if'. All am asking from you is if, based upon your experience with Intel and semicon manufacturing processes, this is technically impossible.

As of now, there should be no doubt in your mind that I have the experience I claimed in the semicon industry. I have no direct experience in Diffusion and Wets, but I am the customer of your work. I am the last link of the manufacturing chain before the consumer. Combined our experience, BOTH of us know that this charge is technically feasible.

Feasibility? Come on, Man!

I can say that you will murder your president or rape any girl you see because you are a man and you are able to pull the trigger for the god sake of "feasibility" according to your logic.

Oh, I forget the conditional words like "may" and "if". Let me do it again.
You may kill your president or rape any girl you see if you have the chance.

Correct, buddy...:lol:

This is not about getting any kind of concession from you -- or any of the Chinese member on this forum -- even when the subject is purely technical in scope. You guys have a problem admitting when you are wrong or ignorant of an issue.

In this case, ignorance is not an issue. You know that this is technically feasible. That is all we need to know about you.

I can say that you will murder your president or rape any girl you see because you are a man and you are able to pull the trigger for the god sake of "feasibility" according to your logic.

Oh, I forget the conditional words like "may" and "if". Let me do it again.
You may kill your president or rape any girl you see if you have the chance.
Murican president does have raped lots of women.

And he supports people with rape history in the office.

Seems very supa powa 2012.

I assume he drinks too much ganges water.

Murican president does have raped lots of women.

And he supports people with rape history in the office.

Seems very supa powa 2012.

I assume he drinks too much ganges water.
And the most ironic is he said sorry to that guy on behalf of the US Gov.

And the most ironic is he said sorry to that guy on behalf of the US Gov.
The rape culture in Murica is now the dominant culture, rather than the popular ones in 2017 such as cop-shots-black-for-fun culture.

It must be really hard for non-whites living in Murica, just because Murica is a rape country where both the white president and white judge are rapists living happily forever, everyone there is labeled rapist. #unfairfornonwhites

The rape culture in Murica is now the dominant culture, rather than the popular ones in 2017 such as cop-shots-black-for-fun culture.

It must be really hard for non-whites living in Murica, just because Murica is a rape country where both the white president and white judge are rapists living happily forever, everyone there is labeled rapist. #unfairfornonwhites
They play America exceptionalism when having an international dispute.
They play caucasian exceptionalism when killing an innocent unarmed black guy.
They have tons of pretext to justify their evil behavior.

I'm not expert at electronics. The Bloomberg's story sounds like magic to me. How can such a tiny, common and cheap component can penetrate the US's thick firewall and hack anything? How can it calculate, memorize and communication within such tiny size? Is it true that iti's feasible from technical aspect?

But the reality is that the report is totally a fake news. Because FBI will not keep silent if it's true that Apple already report suspicious chips to them, and both US HSC and UK intelligent unlikely release statement to support Apple.

As a Chinese, I don't believe Chinese govn't will do such stupid thing. If they want, they can get by more clever ways.

Anyway, the Chinese electronics industry has been a victim regardless the story is true or not. This is what someone in the US want to see.

Last edited:
I'm not expert at electronics. The Bloomberg's story sounds like magic to me.
Please note that your fellow Chinese, Mr. Sun, consistently avoided the hard question on the technical validity of the charge. He avoid answering it because he knows it is feasible, and he knows because he is technically experienced and educated by one of the world's best semicon company -- Intel. There is no 'magic' here.

Please note that your fellow Chinese, Mr. Sun, consistently avoided the hard question on the technical validity of the charge. He avoid answering it because he knows it is feasible, and he knows because he is technically experienced and educated by one of the world's best semicon company -- Intel. There is no 'magic' here.
Okay gambit, this is new knowledge to me, thanks.
But such feasibility unfortunately becomes a charge to innocent parties.

As a Chinese, I don't believe Chinese govn't will do such stupid thing. If they want, they can get by more clever ways.

Realistically, I do hope China is spying on the US right and left.

But, this hoax is too cheap and an insult to the IQ and capability of the US as a country.

@AndrewJin is right in that the hoax shows declining capability in US overall IQ.

At least in the past they used to be able to pull out hoaxes like Gulf of Tonkin Incident or the Iraq WMDs.

Have we get smarter? Have the US regime got more stupid?

Because the world now only laughs at and shrugs off their bombastic lies and slanders.

Maybe, below, Mr. Netenyahu is actually warning against the growing stupidity and incapacity of the US regime. Nearing 90%.

th

@Chinese-Dragon , @+4vsgorillas-Apebane

Last edited:
https://www.theinformation.com/arti...supplier-after-security-concern?shared=516084

In early 2016, Apple discovered what it believed was a potential security vulnerability in at least one data center server it purchased from a U.S.-based manufacturer, Super Micro Computer, according to a Super Micro executive and two people who were briefed about the incident at Apple. The server was part of Apple’s technical infrastructure, which powers its web-based services and holds customer data.

Back
Top Bottom