What's new

Chinese spy chips cost 10 cents

UserUnknown2025

Reaction score
Country
China
Here's the alleged spy chip.
It costs 0.7 yuan on Taobao, which translates to about 10 cents.

main-qimg-1833582b3600638b649bbd6a3f86160a

main-qimg-bdee24d422bb0a7afac8d98a96a17b76

How can one fit a sophisticated spying module able to collect an immense amount of data and transfer it to a place 2000 miles away on a 10 cent chip? This must be some kind of alien technology if the report is real. It's sad to see that these western press can spread such blatant lies under broad daylight. How does western media maintain any form of credibility?

@Chinese-Dragon @wanglaokan @haidian @TaiShang @Feng Leng

The West like to hear lies because it is in harmony with their ingrained cultural bias against Chinese -- or all East Asia Mongoloids in general. You cannot defeat lies with truth. Lies thrive on the soil of hate. Once hate is ingrained, as it is for the West, the only way is to eliminate the hater. In other words, we need to kill the Westerners to stop the lies. Pessimistic but it's the truth.

Well even if this news is true US should be the last country to complain about this.
Only a few months back Facebook got caught selling peoples information and every sane person knows Google, Apple and Microsoft do the same thing. It's only a problem for western media when someone else does the exact same thing.
If you all forgot what Edward Snowden told only a few years back, you should refresh your memory.

Here's the alleged spy chip.
It costs 0.7 yuan on Taobao, which translates to about 10 cents.

main-qimg-1833582b3600638b649bbd6a3f86160a

main-qimg-bdee24d422bb0a7afac8d98a96a17b76

How can one fit a sophisticated spying module able to collect an immense amount of data and transfer it to a place 2000 miles away on a 10 cent chip? This must be some kind of alien technology if the report is real. It's sad to see that these western press can spread such blatant lies under broad daylight. How does western media maintain any form of credibility?

@Chinese-Dragon @wanglaokan @haidian @TaiShang @Feng Leng
What does it do exactly?

Immense amount of data? This is not about transmitting 'immense amount of data' but about allowing ACCESS to the computer at the base hardware level.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/feat...ny-chip-to-infiltrate-america-s-top-companies
During the ensuing top-secret probe, which remains open more than three years later, investigators determined that the chips allowed the attackers to create a stealth doorway into any network that included the altered machines.
Here is a clue for the clueless...Which pretty much means most in this thread...

Take this statement: We are having a great time in Disneyland

In cryptology, particularly in linguistics, %90 of what is collected or deciphered are considered by linguists to be 'filler' material. Journalists uses the same 'filler' material method in writing their reports.

So for the statement above, only two words are important: 'We' and 'Disneyland'.

Do I care if you and your family/friends are having a 'great time'? No, I do not. What is important is that you are not home but far away and by being far away, it means your home is available for access for at least one week. So even if all I managed to decipher/decrypted are two words, the implications from them are enormous. The remaining words 'are having a great time' are incidental 'filler' material that are useful but NOT NEEDED. You having a 'great time' could be away from home for more than one week, which is even better for me, but already I am %99.999 confident that I would have at least one week to access your house, or at least attempt to access you house.

So minus %90 that are 'filler' material, what 'immense' amount of data are we talking about? In a statement that contains 8 words, only two are revealing. Hardly 'immense'. It does not matter if this module can send only one word per second because in two seconds I am %99.999 confident that you are at least one week away from home.

Have no doubt that behind the official denials, these US companies and the DoD are working to determine its credibility, and if it turned out to be true, China's semicon industry will begins to see losses from withdrawals by foreign companies no longer willing to extend the already dubious trust they extended to China.

Well even if this news is true US should be the last country to complain about this.
Only a few months back Facebook got caught selling peoples information and every sane person knows Google, Apple and Microsoft do the same thing. It's only a problem for western media when someone else does the exact same thing.
If you all forgot what Edward Snowden told only a few years back, you should refresh your memory.
This is far worse -- if proven true.

Do you really believe the Chinese government cares about how much shopping you do or how much adult movies you watch? That is essentially what FB, Google, or MS does, and they sell your privacy data to make money from adverts.

If this allegation about China is proven true, it means China is looking for more than just how much dirty movies you watch or how much money you spent on ebay. China want political and technical secrets. How much you -- an engineer working on a new jet engine -- spends on ebay is irrelevant, but how many hours you work on designing the fuel control module is very relevant. Do you understand now?

This is not about complaining but about exposure.

Immense amount of data? This is not about transmitting 'immense amount of data' but about allowing ACCESS to the computer at the base hardware level.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/feat...ny-chip-to-infiltrate-america-s-top-companies

Here is a clue for the clueless...Which pretty much means most in this thread...

Take this statement: We are having a great time in Disneyland

In cryptology, particularly in linguistics, %90 of what is collected or deciphered are considered by linguists to be 'filler' material. Journalists uses the same 'filler' material method in writing their reports.

So for the statement above, only two words are important: 'We' and 'Disneyland'.

Do I care if you and your family/friends are having a 'great time'? No, I do not. What is important is that you are not home but far away and by being far away, it means your home is available for access for at least one week. So even if all I managed to decipher/decrypted are two words, the implications from them are enormous. The remaining words 'are having a great time' are incidental 'filler' material that are useful but NOT NEEDED. You having a 'great time' could be away from home for more than one week, which is even better for me, but already I am %99.999 confident that I would have at least one week to access your house, or at least attempt to access you house.

So minus %90 that are 'filler' material, what 'immense' amount of data are we talking about? In a statement that contains 8 words, only two are revealing. Hardly 'immense'. It does not matter if this module can send only one word per second because in two seconds I am %99.999 confident that you are at least one week away from home.

Have no doubt that behind the official denials, these US companies and the DoD are working to determine its credibility, and if it turned out to be true, China's semicon industry will begins to see losses from withdrawals by foreign companies no longer willing to extend the already dubious trust they extended to China.

This is far worse -- if proven true.

Do you really believe the Chinese government cares about how much shopping you do or how much adult movies you watch? That is essentially what FB, Google, or MS does, and they sell your privacy data to make money from adverts.

If this allegation about China is proven true, it means China is looking for more than just how much dirty movies you watch or how much money you spent on ebay. China want political and technical secrets. How much you -- an engineer working on a new jet engine -- spends on ebay is irrelevant, but how many hours you work on designing the fuel control module is very relevant. Do you understand now?

This is not about complaining but about exposure.
The so-called victims of the spy chips obviously have a different opinion. smh :coffee:

The so-called victims of the spy chips obviously have a different opinion. smh :coffee:
Uuhhh...Of course they are going to deny via 'official' statements. But let me guess...YOU are gullible enough to believe in 'official' statements without doing your own research.

Uuhhh...Of course they are going to deny via 'official' statements. But let me guess...YOU are gullible enough to believe in 'official' statements without doing your own research.
Research?
Are you telling me you have studied the chip before making such claim or ,let me guess, just google hot air ,or even worse ,gullible enough to believe the MSM?

lol, what are load of cock. you see why everyone all quite about this now in western press? cause everyone know bloomberg is full of shit. i hope apple, amazon, supermicro sue the shit out of bloomberg for defamation. just like that us naval - cargo crashes you will defend your white masters even when the truth comes out. when bloomberg retracts their fake story you will still be defending them and thinks this is true.

lol. that's a balun, not even a semiconductor. china is right to ban all westernn fake news propaganda media. they don't even try hard to make it looks legit. no wonder they voted for djt as their president just because he told them he'll make amelika great again. their people are easily brainwashed stupid people :D

lol. that's a balun, not even a semiconductor. china is right to ban all westernn fake news propaganda media. they don't even try hard to make it looks legit. no wonder they voted for djt as their president just because he told them he'll make amelika great again. their people are easily brainwashed stupid people :D
Their president is the laughing stock of Earth after making a wired claim in UN General assembly.
The most ironic part is many immigrants are Trump supporters and now their beloved president gonna kick many immigrants out of their great America. Let's see whether gambit is one of those.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom