What's new

Chinese Small Arms: Pictures, Videos, and Descriptions

Yes, but I reckon it won't happen since things are going in a different directions for both Trump and China, in this specific case, China will has won over US for an obvious reasons.

China won't win over to the point of stopping U.S. warships from sailing through.

China won't win over to the point of stopping U.S. warships from sailing through.

My argument is not about how and when China will stop US war planes. My argument is based on a provocative behavior from US end. US agendas changes like the mother nature changes it's seasons throughout the world. One time Iran will be an adversary another time an allay. So my point is right now China has changes her status from an adversary to a savior. Why? well there are many reasons behind it, but one major factor is US election.

My argument is not about how and when China will stop US war planes. My argument is based on a provocative behavior from US end. US agendas changes like the mother nature changes it's seasons throughout the world. One time Iran will be an adversary another time an allay. So my point is right now China has changes her status from an adversary to a savior. Why? well there are many reasons behind it, but one major factor is US election.

Biden or Trump won't treat China as an ally no matter the election results. Not with China's behavior towards other countries in the region, many of them our allies. And not towards us as well trying to be friendly when in reality they treat us as enemies that is in their way of their long term goal. Even the Chinese posters know that.

Biden or Trump won't treat China as an ally no matter the election results. Not with China's behavior towards other countries in the region, many of them our allies. And not towards us as well trying to be friendly when in reality they treat us as enemies that is in their way of their long term goal. Even the Chinese posters know that.

Well I never said that it will happen on a long term basis. I am talking about pre-election relationships. Trump is in a situation where he needs to tackle lots of inhouse adversaries. And he needs support to win his next election, wait for couple of days and you will head a news regarding US and China commerce department.

Well I never said that it will happen on a long term basis. I am talking about pre-election relationships. Trump is in a situation where he needs to tackle lots of inhouse adversaries. And he needs support to win his next election, wait for couple of days and you will head a news regarding US and China commerce department.
:-) I like to see him try. Lets see if he can get that relationship to something special in such a short amount of time. Maybe even get Canada to free that Huawei rep. that China is so intent to free.

SCS is an international sea. Any ship can sail thru it.

Lets see if China keeps that promise without complaints about warships going through SCS and without interference.

Lets see if China keeps that promise without complaints about warships going through SCS and without interference.

You need to get the different between sailing thru SCS and sailing into territories control area of our islet in SCS.

You need to get the different between sailing thru SCS and sailing into territories control area of our islet in SCS.

Considering China claims all of South China Sea, not sure if there is a difference.

Guys ... can we return to the topic, which is "chinese-small-arms-pictures-videos-and-descriptions"!

As such, sailing thru the SCS is irrelevant and off topic and I'm anyway not sure how one can come to the idea how such a new rifle would prevent the US from sailing thru the SCS.

Considering China claims all of South China Sea, not sure if there is a difference.
The 9 dash line is only used to justify the Chinese island building and power projection in the SCS ... it doesn't hold any de facto or de jure value. If anything, it's more of a historic smokescreen to divert attention away from the Chinese strategic gains in the SCS.

微信图片_20200723005006.jpg
微信图片_20200723005011.jpg
微信图片_20200723005014.jpg

Via @高原战士 from Weixin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom