What's new

Chinese Small Arms: Pictures, Videos, and Descriptions

ZH-05 Chinese OICW

000733zcmoeuz9cdnq999q.jpg

RGFLTyd.jpg
8e99b0440f81ba7.jpg
e4d33b160efd3b4.jpg
e8b414a58a2d2b5.jpg

Test: Sino Defense Manufacturing SMG9 - Sino Defense Manufacturing - all4shooters.com

The production-grade variant of the CS/LS5 sub-machine gun was first introduced at the 2012 edition of the CIPATE – the “China (Beijing) International Exhibition and Symposium on Police Equipment and Anti Terrorism Technology and Equipment” held yearly in the capitol of the People's Republic of China.

The CS/LS5 is manufactured by Chongqing Jianshe Industry Co., Ltd., a private-owned company whose military-oriented products are distributed globally by the State-owned Norinco group; however, a semiautomatic, sporting-oriented variant of the CS/LS5 sub-machine gun, dubbed the SMG9, is also manufactured in China by the SDM – Sino Defense Manufacturing brand and imported exclusively in Europe by the Italy based Prima Armi S.r.l. company.

20150924012313182.jpg
20150924012908692.jpg
20150924013234186.jpg

New superlight 12.7mm heavy machine gun for mountain troops :yahoo:

144821p5hlvbl59wvlw8u4.jpg

224341t6jijlgziuxucldu.png.thumb.jpg

Also under developments are an ultra light(1.6t)122mm towed howitzer and a three-legged ultra light(4t)155mm gun with 360-degree firing capability

New superlight 12.7mm heavy machine gun for mountain troops :yahoo:

144821p5hlvbl59wvlw8u4.jpg

224341t6jijlgziuxucldu.png.thumb.jpg

Also under developments are an ultra light(1.6t)122mm towed howitzer and a three-legged ultra light(4t)155mm gun with 360-degree firing capability

What is its designation?

Hello Dear Members from PRC:)

Does anybody know what this gun and vehicle is?

I am more intersted in this gun. Very interesting design. Is it mortar?

If it revolvered mortar, i would be shocked. Really very smart and compact. It got my thumbs up.
XW4GIZrPXuU.jpg

Hello Dear Members from PRC:)

Does anybody know what this gun and vehicle is?

I am more intersted in this gun. Very interesting design. Is it mortar?

If it revolvered mortar, i would be shocked. Really very smart and compact. It got my thumbs up.
XW4GIZrPXuU.jpg

A rotary mortar would be incredibly idiotic, as the system would experience tremendous recoil for a rather redundant form of fire support. The contraption is likely a grenade launcher, of which the Chinese have developed many models.

A rotary mortar would be incredibly idiotic, as the system would experience tremendous recoil for a rather redundant form of fire support. The contraption is likely a grenade launcher, of which the Chinese have developed many models.
This is not information that i want to know.This is your comment. I dont need the comments. I need the information.
Could you tell me please what the gun is? Thanks forward,

I recommend you to look breech loading mortar guns.
For example Panhard AML 60 vehicles turrets and my avatar.

Last edited:
Rumours have it that China is developing an ultra light 122mm howitzer weighing a mere 1.6 tons for her airborne and mountain units.

Back
Top Bottom