Chinese ship carrying arms detained by India.

Discussion in 'Indian Defence Forum' started by Invincible INDIAN, Oct 12, 2013.

Share This Page

1. LoveIcon

LoveIcon ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +20 / 21,502 / -1
    Pakistan
    So, What's new dears?
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Mad King

Mad King MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 25 / -0
    Pakistan
    It doesn't matter. China has already surrounded india from all sides in Naval depth. This incident won't be able to turn the table but making it worse for india for sure. This is a message from indian side that how badly they are desperate to regain their misconceived strategic depth over China.

India has already been "Checkmated". Let alone China - Mighty Indian Navy (as per according to indian media ) couldn't even intercepted Ajmal Kasab n Co's vessel when they were in the middle of Naval exercises :omghaha: :cuckoo:
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. gslv mk3

gslv mk3 BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 6,019 / -9
    India
    Typical Chinese cheerleaders...::omghaha:
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. desert warrior

desert warrior FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,331 / -1
    India
    US ship with armed guards detained at Tuticorin; no papers authorising possession of arms

[​IMG]

New Delhi: The Indian Coast Guard on Friday detained a vessel, belonging to a US-based firm, with 10 crew and 25 security guards on board off Kanyakumari coast.

Semi-automatic weapons were found aboard the vessel, MV Seaman Guard. The crew, reportedly, did not have documents authorising them to carry these weapons.

The vessel, registered in Sierra Leone (West Africa), has been towed to Tuticorin port for further investigations.

"Further investigation of the ship would be undertaken by the coastal police for ascertaining its involvement in arms trafficking," said a press release by the Coast Guard.

US ship with armed guards detained at Tuticorin; no papers authorising possession of arms | NDTV.com

Closely look at the pic. It is written Ohio on it. May be a ship from Ohio,US.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Enemy

Enemy FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 581 / -0
    Sir, you may have connection with the CMC. Why don't you say anything against this Chinese traitor who says:

As two countries descended from ancient civilizations, China and India have created splendid cultures and enjoyed a traditional friendship

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/283045-shame-map-india.html#ixzz2hbmS5R65

Does this clown Li Kekiang know what civilization is? How much educated is he? Why does this clown spread such propaganda? Isn't he a traitor? Why is he still alive?
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. IndianTiger

IndianTiger FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 242 / -0
    cheap quality arms.. we must relese useless stuff copy and paste tech of no use.
  7. danger007

danger007 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 3,676 / -12
    India
    for 6 decades USA's b**** and lapdog since a decade or two china w****.... struggling between both bangers.... still trying to talk about others... who got reputation atleast.... such a lapdog.... heheheh
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
  8. LoveIcon

LoveIcon ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +20 / 21,502 / -1
    Pakistan
    First Chinese, than African now American -----> What's next aliens ?
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  9. longlong

longlong FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 164 / -0
    You are like one of the angry Indians before the money-eater banker in movie Velayudham LOL

You got the blame for his death, goverment might not help us

And your police, even God might not help us,

But someone will come for us

Velayudham!

Our Velayudham will come

He will take revenge against for the atrocities we suffered!

It is said in our Quran that we'll get the salary before our sweat get dry

I swear on Allah Velayudham will come

He will ask the accounts for every paisa you cheated us......

Big mouth Indian friends fired out tons of scary words, without any assurance even at 0.00000001% on that.

Words only, useless.
  10. faithfulguy

faithfulguy ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 4,206 / -2
    Taiwan, Province Of China
    You must be measuring I.Q by whether someone brags for India. As for IQ testing, isn't India's national IQ be around 82. Stop embarrassing yourself and your country and learn some self dignity. Stop attacking others with facts about your country. This is equivalent of telling Chinese to stop defecating on the street or that Chinese men should stop harassing women in the public. These are all well known Indian problem. Again, stop redirecting facts about your country against others.
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  11. Srinivas

Srinivas SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6 / 8,685 / -9
    India
    @longlong are you a girl?

I think you have Tamil back ground and may be from singapore.

Why this lolaveri di on India and Indians? :whistle:
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2013
  12. shiv

shiv BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 954 / -12
    India
    Chinese navy didn't dare confront the coast guard ! If my fellow SL members had us believe, PLAN were in Hambantota :woot:
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. LoveIcon

LoveIcon ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +20 / 21,502 / -1
    Pakistan
    Jaa jaa kameez paa kay aa

And why Chinese have to jump in for ship of american company :pop:
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  14. Devdas

Devdas FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 148 / -0
    Actually, it's the Chinese who are known for defecating on the street. In France, outside the Louvre, they have a sign written exclusively in Mandarin advising Chinese tourists not to defecate outside. Just to reiterate, that sign isn't written in ANY other language, because only the Chinese tourists are dumb enough to think it's okay to defecate anywhere they want.

Also, those same IQ statistics being propagated are from the Cold War. They're worthless, especially since you and I both know that Indians have outshone the Chinese intellectually since the beginning of our respective civilizations.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Enemy

Enemy FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 581 / -0
    @Fattyacids,

What is so wrong in having a nation without women?

Any nation state without women will be the most powerful. China must conduct genetic engineering and find out a way by which genetically superior Chinese must be born in test tubes only? There should not be any fcking women at all.

Female wombs are weaknesses and must be rejected. Women are useless in times of war and are always headaches. They are a big liability in times of emergency.

Look at me, I just denied the existence of my biological father and mother like the Vedic god Indra, I am just me and nothing else. I have no mother and will not have any. I have no father too. But I exist because I was born by the grace of nature.

China must be a nation where there will be men and men only. China must initiate a procreation system where men of at least 8 feet tall and with masculine structure must be born in laboratories. Women are responsibilities, liabilities and in times of emergency they create problems. If you are defeated, your enemies will rape them because women are the most vulnerable species. Therefore, getting rid of your liabilities should be your first priority.

Just imagine, when your enemy knows you have nothing to lose if there is a dwell and you are ready to die before making sure you will take your enemy with you, how your enemy will react. Everyone will fear you. Because, no matter what, every fcuking guy is afraid of death. Nobody wants to die. Ask anyone to die and you will know what I am saying.

If China is full of men and men only who are ready to take on the world, the planet Earth will be of Chinese and Chinese only. Women are a kind of unnecessary burden and must be made extinct if there is better alternative.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2013