What's new

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao's Visit to India

Yes, I agree! For China to be a great nation, China must try to do justice around the world. Starting with its own backyard. Look at South Asia. The British carved up that place, giving too much too the Hindus. The Muslims were cheated out of their fair place in South Asia.

China must right the wrong. New Delhi belongs with Pakistan and Pakistan should stretch across the whole of northern "India," pushing "India" down south toward the sea.

It is China's burden that as a superpower we have to right the world's wrong. It's time for the axe to finally fall on South Asia's injustices.

You can see from the photo that Indian PM's hands are in an attack position. India is getting ready for its "attack." At least they think it's their attack, in the end they will lose everything. :lol:

PM Wen's hands are in a protective but non-hostile posture. The Indians have finally gone overboard... they are ready to light up a fire.... and PLA finally gets a chance to let loose all its pent ready tension. :yahoo:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh man! This has got to be by far the funniest post I've ever read!

I went back and read your post. I agree with you totally about the timing of the war. I think the Indians will be ready by about spring / summer next time. They might wait for a few years even after they are ready. They might wait until a bigger conflict happens in Pakistan or Iran or North Korea. Then they will try to attack while China is distracted. What does roger mean?

I hope China does not fight a limited war against India in the mountains. Our advantage is strategic capabilities pure and simple. We need to destroy what unites the 1.2 billion people of India. That is of course the Indian central government, located in New Delhi, a small district in the center of Delhi.

Chinese cruise missiles CJ-10 should carry incendiary warheads to create a fire that destroys the whole New Delhi area. It's best do this in the dry season. I think Delhi is a pretty dry city. Once New Delhi is totally destroyed by cruise missile attack, the Indians will naturally start to fight one another, starting in Delhi itself because critical government services crumble.

Then China can come in as a P5 security council member to restore the peace together with Pakistan, Myanmar, Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. We need to find Indian army officers or bureaucrats who can work for a pro-China government. We can pay them and their family handsomely for service to China! Then, a new India-China friendship is born.

Wikileaks: US fears bioweapons from India labs

Looks like Indians have bio weapons too. I wonder who they are meant for?

I went back and read your post. I agree with you totally about the timing of the war. I think the Indians will be ready by about spring / summer next time. They might wait for a few years even after they are ready. They might wait until a bigger conflict happens in Pakistan or Iran or North Korea. Then they will try to attack while China is distracted. What does roger mean?

I hope China does not fight a limited war against India in the mountains. Our advantage is strategic capabilities pure and simple. We need to destroy what unites the 1.2 billion people of India. That is of course the Indian central government, located in New Delhi, a small district in the center of Delhi.

Chinese cruise missiles CJ-10 should carry incendiary warheads to create a fire that destroys the whole New Delhi area. It's best do this in the dry season. I think Delhi is a pretty dry city. Once New Delhi is totally destroyed by cruise missile attack, the Indians will naturally start to fight one another, starting in Delhi itself because critical government services crumble.

Then China can come in as a P5 security council member to restore the peace together with Pakistan, Myanmar, Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. We need to find Indian army officers or bureaucrats who can work for a pro-China government. We can pay them and their family handsomely for service to China! Then, a new India-China friendship is born.

Oh my god..we have a delusional here. Did you even read the article about bioweapons? Please...

Yes of course we have ... didn't you read this article before.

Curry bomb! Indian army chiefs reveal latest weapon in war on terror: the world's hottest chili

article-1004017-0464C341000005DC-230_233x376.jpg

Indian army chiefs are set to deploy a new weapon to win the war on terror.

Weapons development experts have developed an eye-watering spice bomb, packed with a potent mix made from the bhut jolokia chili - recognised as the world's hottest.

Scientists from India's Defence Research and Development Organisation have created an 81-mm tear-gas like grenade.

The new grenade will help its soldiers to immobilise enemy fighters, and allow them to be captured, without long-term injury.

The thumb-sized bhut jolokia, or 'ghost chili,' was accepted by Guinness World Records in 2007 as the world’s spiciest chili. It is grown and eaten in India’s north-east for its taste, as a cure for stomach troubles and a way to fight the crippling summer heat.

It has more than one million Scoville units, the scientific measurement of a chili’s spiciness. Classic Tabasco sauce ranges from 2,500 to 5,000 Scoville units, while jalapeno peppers measure anywhere from 2,500 to 8,000.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
talk about holiday entertainment

wages cannot possibly be higher in india; you're going to say that a country with 1/3 our GDP with massive starvation and illiteracy can have higher wages than us? rural migrant workers have food and shelter taken care of for free by the factory even in 1994. why are india's costs higher then? corruption, illiteracy, low per capita productivity, bad infrastructure, political instability, disease.

India GDP per capita is dragged down by larger portion rural population while china urbanization is much ahead of India which pulled more rural population out of poverty. As i know, a IT professional in cities like Mumbai has pretty much the same wage as, even higher than Shanghai (i had projects outsourcing to Shanghai and Pune at the same rate), i guess same applies to manufacturing.

Also, GDP per capita does not really reflect manufacturing labor wage

Looks at this chart, USA and Singapore have similar GDP per capita, can you imagine usa manufacturing WAGE is 3 times as singapore?

ManufacturingLaborWageRates.gif

Last edited:
Wen's visit, the inside story: Nothing gained, nothing given

Chinese Prime Minister Wen Jiabao flew to 'all-weather friend' Pakistan from here this afternoon without neither giving anything away to India nor taking anything away from it except the message that the entire Indian political leadership across party lines was united when it comes to bilateral ties with Beijing.

Top government sources said Prime Minister Manmohan Singh led the Indian side from the front and decided to play hardball till Beijing paid heed to Indian concerns on Pakistan, Kashmir, bilateral trade and building a dam on River Brahmputra in Tibet. This resulted in the following:

a. Despite repeated requests, New Delhi made it clear that it would have no reference of the regional trade agreement (RTA) with Beijing in the joint statement and will not enter into any negotiation till such time the bilateral trade balance is corrected. When India decided to go for RTA with China in 2005 under pressure from the South Block, the total bilateral trade was $19 billion. Today, the trade deficit on Indian side is $19 billion alone as the bilateral trade will touch $60 billion at the end of this fiscal.

b. New Delhi decided to ditch any references to defence exchanges in the joint statement as it made it clear that it was Chinese unilateral action of giving a stapled visa to the Indian Northern Army Commander Lt General B S Jaswal which triggered off the deep freeze in bilateral relationship. It was made clear that till such time the policy of stapled visa to Jammu and Kashmir residents including Army officers posted in the state was not reversed, the defence relationship would be in the cold.

c. As Wen Jiabao refused to commit himself to addressing any Indian concern over stapled visas, Chinese projects in ***************** Kashmir and terrorist groups like Lashkar-e-Toiba targetting India, New Delhi for the first time did not reiterate the One China policy. In fact, External Affairs Minister S M Krishna had sounded off his Chinese counterpart in Wuhan on November 15, 2010 that Kashmir was to India just as Tibet was to China.

So behind the optics of a bilateral relationship with a great future, both sides held their ground with Prime Minister Manmohan Singh uncharacteristically doing some plainspeak to Wen Jiabao during the official arrangements. It was Manmohan Singh – who was briefed by Indian Ambassador to China S Jaishanker last Sunday on the visit — who raised the issues of Chinese projects in ***, the Chinese dam on River Brahmaputra and stapled visa both in front of the official delegations and in private conversations.

Wen, according to sources, gave elliptical answers to both questions by saying that China was neutral to India and Pakistan’s issue on Kashmir and that Beijing was conscious to its international commitments on building an upstream project on the river. The Indian reply to Chinese position of neutrality was that if Beijing has nothing to do with Kashmir then why was it giving stapled visa to citizens from the state. The fact is that China started issuing stapled visas in 2008 but it was only in 2009 that New Delhi decided to take up the issue.

The other issue on which Wen Jiabao expected bilateral movement was an announcement on the beginning of negotiations on RTA between the two countries.

However, the Indian Commerce Ministry stood its ground and said that no headway in negotiations was possible till the trade imbalance was rectified. It was only towards the end of his visit that the Chinese Premier realised that the bilateral relationship between the two Asian giants was a long haul and this time Beijing would have to blink first.

c. As Wen Jiabao refused to commit himself to addressing any Indian concern over stapled visas, Chinese projects in ***************** Kashmir and terrorist groups like Lashkar-e-Toiba targetting India, New Delhi for the first time did not reiterate the One China policy. In fact, External Affairs Minister S M Krishna had sounded off his Chinese counterpart in Wuhan on November 15, 2010 that Kashmir was to India just as Tibet was to China.

So behind the optics of a bilateral relationship with a great future, both sides held their ground with Prime Minister Manmohan Singh uncharacteristically doing some plainspeak to Wen Jiabao during the official arrangements. It was Manmohan Singh – who was briefed by Indian Ambassador to China S Jaishanker last Sunday on the visit — who raised the issues of Chinese projects in ***, the Chinese dam on River Brahmaputra and stapled visa both in front of the official delegations and in private conversations.

Good, as we all suspected then. :cheers:

This was another failure. the ice didn't melt, just few deals signed nothing much.

India GDP per capita is dragged down by larger portion rural population while china urbanization is much ahead of India which pulled more rural population out of poverty.

Excellent analysis there :tup: Very much inline with what I had done with factual numbers on an outsourcing deal we wanted to give between a Chinese and an Indian company when I was in the US.

India GDP per capita is dragged down by larger portion rural population while china urbanization is much ahead of India which pulled more rural population out of poverty. As i know, a IT professional in cities like Mumbai has pretty much the same wage as, even higher than Shanghai (i had projects outsourcing to Shanghai and Pune at the same rate), i guess same applies to manufacturing.

Looks at this chart, USA and Singapore have similar GDP per capita, can you imagine usa manufacturing WAGE is 3 times as singapore?

ManufacturingLaborWageRates.gif

Thank you for this post.
I hope other Chinese forum members keep the two highlighted points in mind when making comments upon India's progress.
Btw, the 70% rural population is a figure from 90s census. Today the ratio is 60-40. In western and southern India, its 50-50 or even higher. There is currently a nationwide census in progress. The true figures will be updated soon

Its common for both Pakistan and India to have a few silly posters, for China, HongWu fits the bill perfectly, welcome to that club.

Its common for both Pakistan and India to have a few silly posters, for China, HongWu fits the bill perfectly, welcome to that club.

His real name.. HuFlungDung...:rofl::rofl:

Throwing dung around, poor guy just came out of asylum.

Back
Top Bottom