What's new

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao's Visit to India

Because they are cheap. We can not suck the blood out of labor. Now due to NREGA scheme, the poorest of the poor in rural India get some money and no one will be ready to work on Chinese standards. I concede you have an advantage there.

hourly labour wages in China are higher than India's

Because they are cheap. We can not suck the blood out of labor. Now due to NREGA scheme, the poorest of the poor in rural India get some money and no one will be ready to work on Chinese standards. I concede you have an advantage there.

lol @ you and your ignorance of the situation of India's poor. China's min-wage for factory workers has been increasing for 10-15% year on year while India's wages have also been increasing 15% year on year but only for a small portion of those in the private sector. Those actual poor who are still relying on cash to hand trade are struggling to make end with India's staggering rates of inflation.

But I am glad you have access to a computer and can plead ignorance to the true face of poverty.

hourly labour wages in China are higher than India's

In some parts. However I don't believe any stats coming out of China or any study done there. Your Wen Jiabao was not ready even for a press conference in Delhi. In such a close society anything can be manipulated.

lol @ you and your ignorance of the situation of India's poor. China's min-wage for factory workers has been increasing for 10-15% year on year while India's wages have also been increasing 15% year on year but only for a small portion of those in the private sector. Those actual poor who are still relying on cash to hand trade are struggling to make end with India's staggering rates of inflation.

But I am glad you have access to a computer and can plead ignorance to the true face of poverty.

1. I don't rely on media to make opinion. I have seen the transformation in labor in last 5 years.

You stupidity astonishes. Clap Clap Clap

2. Do not get personal.

Yes manufacturing rates in China are set to Increase and will eventually be more than India and then you will see change provided China plays a fair game which as as much possibility as that of seeing rain on moon.

Yes manufacturing rates in China are set to Increase and will eventually be more than India and then you will see change provided China plays a fair game which as as much possibility as that of seeing rain on moon.

Once China moves into high-value manufacturing (a process that has already been going on for a while), other countries will take up the slack, Vietnam etc.

Even better, we move the low-value manufacturing into the inner provinces of China, while the coastal areas take care of high-value manufacturing and services/finance. That's the eventual game plan.

I don't think that India currently has the "infrastructure" to become a big manufacturing base in the way that China currently is, at least not in the near future.

OK. Its 12:20 here. Chinese guys have already earned a lot of money with each post but I don't do this for earning money. Good night everyone.

Indians are (notoriously) good at forgetting/not recording their histories. In fact, a large piece of Indian history is still in mystery… Sorry for a little bit of off topic.

On topic: there is a lot of info on web. I just pick some estimation at hand:

And, more academic http://elsa.berkeley.edu/~yqian/econ162/econ162 topic02s.pdf, one slide gives:

So India was much ahead of China even around 1950: you had higher GDP, 10 times more electricity, 3 times more cotton spindles, 3 times more railroads than what China had 2 years later. This is perhaps why not many Chinese like Indian type of democracy

I accept that we are slow, but why should US hate China.???:usflag: :devil: :china:

That is not the original report. Anyway, it seems to be a broken link.

Anyway, here's more along the same lines -

Bajaj Pulsar -

bajaj-pulsar-200-cc.jpg

Chinese copy, "Gulsar", which was banned -

gulsar.jpg

Chinese copy of Bajaj Pulsar banned

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom