What's new

Chinese PM: Warmth For India Dates Back To My Youthi

Cooperation between India and China is win-win for both. The next ten years will be very interesting.

If trade does reach 500 billion (Idk if it will 2020 is A LONG ways to go) will we be China's largest trading partner?

I think india is a fascinating place, at least ancient india, because of its ties with buddhism and evrything (most taiwanese are either buddhist or heavily influenced), but it recognizes China instead of Taiwan, so sadly, perceptions of india are very mixed.

While it's great to see the burgeoning trade between India and China, the trade balance which is skewed in favor of China should be corrected.

So is the trade with the US. The one solution I would propose is for China to eliminate the import duty for cars as China is now the world's largest market. China should open up its market to the growing India automobile industry as well.

If trade does reach 500 billion (Idk if it will 2020 is A LONG ways to go) will we be China's largest trading partner?

If China's trade with other nations stand still, than it would be. But its unlikely as China/US trade today is almost $500 billion. In 8 year, it could be close to $1 trillion in trade, especially if China open up its market.

Back
Top Bottom