What's new

Chinese phonemakers are preparing to take on the world

I haven't heard of Oppo products outside of the smartphone at all until you guys told so. Just made a quick search in Amazon Germany and was amazed how expensive they are. The headphone OPPO PM-1 costs 1500 Euro and the OPPO blue-ray player BDP-105 costs 1625 Euro.
It seems more expensive than in American. These products are designed for fanciers that means professional and high quality. My requirements for musics and videos do not reach that level, but I have the willingness to try.

Last edited:
I noticed that domestic phone maker OPPO which also made blue ray player and the price is much more expensive than competetors. The product is OPPO BDP-105, go to check it.
:enjoy:

Here is another OPPO that sells for top dollars。:tup:

Oppo N3 handset now up for pre-order in China, fingerprint reader confirmed

Oct 23, 2014

The Oppo N3 has been the talk of the town since its predecessor managed to amaze us with its unique camera design. The upcoming Oppo smartphone has been leaking out a lot lately, but nothing much concrete has come our way apart from the official information disclosed by the OEM.

Well, Oppo is slowly feeding us with more details as the latest teaser image confirms yet another feature. A post on the company’s Facebook page basically highlights the camera mechanism and the design, but it also shows a fingerprint sensor on the rear. This would put the device on the same page as the new iPhones and other Android smartphones from HTC and Samsung amongst others.

upload_2014-10-26_11-27-41.gif
browse.php

While the aforementioned details are confirmed, the next set of information comes via the company’s retail stores in China. According to GizChina, these stores have started accepting pre-orders for the Oppo N3 and they’ve even disclosed a price as well as some specs.

What we know is that the phone will retail for 4928 Yuan which is a lot of money. After conversion, that amounts to around $700 which is not what we’d expect from a Chinese OEM especially when its competitors are producing high-end flagship devices for much cheaper. Where hardware is concerned, the camera will be of 16MP and the display will span 5.5 inches wide with 1080p visuals.

upload_2014-10-26_11-27-41.gif
browse.php

Just so you know, the handset is expected to come in two versions, one with a premium design made from aerospace grade materials and the other flaunting an aluminum lithium alloy. The said price is most likely for the former model.

For reminder’s sake, the Oppo N3 is scheduled to go official on October 29.

He may talk about Rolls-Royce jet engine, a splendid gem for sure.

A Splendid gem your country can only dream of producing, they have been investing billions in trying to build one invane. Keep trying to catch up though. If you ask nicely we might help you.:D:P I always said not to laugh at a country who is still ahead of you. surpass us in that before you make fun of us.:bounce:

All of the above are controlled by Chinese and HQed in China. Bentley, RR Motor Cars and Mini are 100% controlled by Germans.
Doesn't matter, they are still owned by Foreigners(ennemies/rivals for that matter.):lol: A 'super power' like China shouldnt have its biggest tech company owned by Japanese and americans of all people. what a shame.:lol::rofl:

Doesn't matter, they are still owned by Foreigners(ennemies/rivals for that matter.):lol: A 'super power' like China shouldnt have its biggest tech company owned by Japanese and americans of all people. what a shame.:lol::rofl:

I think the Chinese members know more about this. You should address that to them.

It seems that you have a hard time to swallow your pirde that some of the crown jewels of GB are controlled by the Huns. In fact, all Britons are subject to the House of Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha (the Huns). :lol:

I think the Chinese members know more about this. You should address that to them.

It seems that you have a hard time to swallow your pirde that some of the crown jewels of GB are controlled by the Huns. In fact, all Britons are subject to the House of Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha (the Huns). :lol:

I subjected it to you, since you are ethnic Chinese as well. :P Afterall, nobody should totally reject their roots/where they came from originally. Just like my wife, shes half cameroonian/half french, but she still has feeling for her home country cameroon and still considers herself partly cameroon. Though she is a french citizen. So everything that affects cameroon, she is interested in it(just like you are interested in country of origin China).:wave:

Anyway i wasnt the one who started with the mockings of China, you did by laughing at my own country, so i was left with no choice than to give you a mirror so you can retrospect as well bro.:D No hard feelings. So lets just leave it here and move on. We are already going oof topic. dont wanna derail the thread.:offtopic:

Last edited:
I subjected it to you, since you are ethnic Chinese as well. :P Afterall, nobody should totally reject their roots/where they came from originally. Just like my wife, shes half cameroonian/half french, but she still has feeling for her home country cameroon and still considers herself partly cameroon. Though she is a french citizen. So everything that affects cameroon, she is interested in it(just like you are interested in country of origin China).:wave:

Clever, getting personal and making insinuations when you lose the argument. Hilarious. Are you Indian? :azn:

Anyway i wasnt the one who started with the mockings of China, you did by laughing at my own country, so i was left with no choice than to give you a mirror so you can retrospect as well bro.:D No hard feelings. So lets just leave it here and move on. We are already going oof topic. dont wanna derail the thread.:offtopic:

What mirror, since none of your arguments were related to Germany. Didn't you tell an Indian not to laugh at someone else when Indian is nowhere to be compared to a more developed country? Here, the mirror is looking at you.

Clever, getting personal and making insinuations when you lose the argument. Hilarious. Are you Indian? :azn:

loool Huh......but Indians/pakistanis and some other members here themselves once said i was Chinese. Ask Nihonji. :rofl::lol: PDF is sooooooo much fun.:omghaha:

Oppo was launched in Pakistan recently and it's a wonderful fone. Happy to see China making headway in telecom sector.

loool Huh......but Indians/pakistanis and some other members here themselves once said i was Chinese. Ask Nihonji. :rofl::lol: PDF is sooooooo much fun.:omghaha:

PDF is the only forum where the ethnicity seems to matter the most. I've been suspected from being Vietnamese, Chinese, Indian, Pakistani, Russian and French.

Back
Top Bottom