What's new

Chinese nuclear submarine in Colombo port!

Bring your India army. Our light mountain tank division will roll over anything left after artillery rocket strikes!

:lol: ........:lol: ........:lol: ........

53004086.jpg

that is a very worrisome development. indeed you should increase defence ties with vietnam.
Dude I'm not the one carrying out deals. If I was the one who was at the top, I would have got my ACs stationed there.

Incidents of whales biting propellers of a Chinese sub out of anger because of their too much noise is very common. yesterday a whale in south china sea has bitten asses of a some Chinese Trolls , mistaking them for noisy chines subs. as Chinese Troll while Diving were producing too much noise and heat from their asses after learning about Indian Mars Mission success as reported by CCPTV.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
@ni8mare

Last edited:
Incidents of whales biting propellers of a Chinese sub out of anger because of their too much noise is very common. yesterday a whale in south china sea had bitten asses of a some Chinese Trolls , mistaking them for noisy chines subs. as Chinese Troll while Diving were producing too much noise and heat from their asses after learning about Indian Mars Mission success.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
@ni8mare
are bhai a lot chinese has congratulated indian mars mission a least for them don't generalized :disagree:.....
you can troll about noisy chins sub though :agree:

are bhai a lot chinese has congratulated indian mars mission a least for them don't generalized :disagree:.....
you can troll about noisy chins sub though :agree:
me to apni creativity dikha raha tha.:smokin::D
Btw i mentioned chinese trolls not all chinese.

Back
Top Bottom