What's new

Chinese military chief makes first visit to Israel

I meant from the perspective that is China capable or willing to offer the most important thing USA offers to Israel : Vetoing Resolutions critical of Israel

well israel needs to accept the reality that Palestinian Nation exists very much so, and it will one day (God willingly) become a reality....whole other issue though altogether.

if the U.S. vetoes resolutions calling for the end to checkpoints building (they are known as "illegal" as per international law) it hasnt boded too well in that region or in the eyes of the 'informed'

in fact, that's one of the main reasons for anti-American sentiment; so hopefully if that day came, the Chinese would keep this in mind.

Just curious about the limits here

I think even the amount of support the US gives to Israel is irrational let alone what support China is willing to give. I don't buy the whole "the jews are running the US" conspiracy for explaining the massive support, more a case of the US has deluded themselves into thinking their interests in the middle-east is best served by unconditional support for Israel when it clearly is not.

Here's 1 technology with military applications, of many, that India bought from Israel: Iron Dome.

Name 1 technology with military applications bought from Israel by China within the past 20 years that was actually delivered.

You are nothing but a stuck-up arrogant boy, if I was your dad, you would earn a lots of slap for that statement. Military secrets are not the things a little boy like you could known!!!

Why is it better than being "stupid and poor", they only increase our competition. Jews are discriminatory against Chinese and we don't discriminate them. Know who else we can learn from? Russians, Japanese and Koreans.

What can Israel provide that Japan or Russia can't? They backstabbed us more than Japan or Russia in the past 50 years, and we didn't even recognize Israel until 1992. Yeah, historically, both Japan and Russia hurt us more in the past 100 years, but that's because the Jews have no ability to hurt us on that scale, besides, that was then and this is now, Japanese and Russians can help China FAR more than Israel can. Japan and Russia both can make jet engines... in fact, China already makes better jet engines than Israel (which doesn't make jet engines), and our last deal, the Israelis backstabbed us.

Name 1 specific technology transferred from Israel to China, that China couldn't have gotten elsewhere. Desalinification? Corruption gave it to Israel; Singapore does it better and cheaper. Agriculture? China's the biggest agricultural producer in the world by far, only corruption gives deals to Israel. AWAC? Sorry, Israel took our money and left us nothing. Lavi? Confirmed to be a hoax. So tell me 1 specific thing.

Stop your ******* paranoid though about your might, you have make the Chinese look ugly in people eyes. I think cooperating with Israel is just a pure business deal, which is worth the two countries they will do, you have no right reason to against Israel just because they are allied with USA, if you think that way, then you are not enough age to talk about political affairs. Israel indeed is a gateway in military technologies transferring of the World to China, without that gateway you would live under the Russian *** and begging them for their inferior fancy weapons to next few decades. Don't overestimate your ability!!!

That happen in South Korea and Japan too, they don't sell sex to foreigners especially Chinese, what you gonna say to them!!!??? Hey, your workers go outside for working or for *******??? Why you concern about that too much, they have the right to law what they want, that's their country, if I was a president of China, I would order the same law to Israel civilians in China, fair enough!?

Israel also backstabbed China when under US pressure it withdrew from the AWAC sales contract and kept the cash.

Actually, we should thank Israel for giving our incompetent leaders a huge slap on the face and forcing us to create our own AWAC.

Stop your lame lying about that, Israel is a great country, they have smartest savants on earth, that trouble is purely a business, sometime things don't go thoroughly as people expected!!!

As for transfer of technology, what technology may be transferred?

If they let people like you know what they are doing then that would not a military secrets anymore!!! That's really not a value question!!!

Personally I would love to see China wash its hands of immoral regimes like Sudan, North Korea, and Israel, but realpolitik says we have to deal with them whether it is morally right or not or be at a disadvantage.

be careful of your words, some sensitive wolfish Russkie will use that to blame you discriminating other races!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

That transformer below_freezing is doing very in his business to downgrade the Chinese in people eyes by his false propaganda about Chinese views on the World. Thanks you for your great offering to China mr "perfect spy", keep that excellent job until be beheaded!!!

That transformer below_freezing is doing very in his business to downgrade the Chinese in people eyes by his false propaganda about Chinese views on the World. Thanks you for your great offering to China mr "perfect spy", keep that excellent job until be beheaded!!!

They don't teach logical reasoning between naptime and coloring anymore? Too bad. I am not Russian lol. I don't care how much you insult Russia. I am not a fan of Russia either.

You aren't even Chinese so don't worry about it.

Lol the difference is in Japan its not written into law the way Israel made it. And since you like to accuse me of not being Chinese (LOL!) heres what people said about South Korea's bar girls:

ʮԳõÈ¥º«¹ú£¬ÔõôÍæµÄ¶ÀÌØ£¿ÕûÈÝ¿ÉÐÐÂð£¿Ð¡½ãºÃÕÒÂð£¿_º«¹ú_ÌìÑÄÉçÇø

400 RMB equivalent for a 15 minute play near the train station, 1000 RMB equivalent for 1 night. The deal he got was 70000 Won, or 70 USD (about 450 RMB), for a 15 minute orgy with his girlfriend.

He even talks about the girl he was playing:

"回来了。汇报一下吧。在首尔市清凉里大路北边,火车站以东,有一大片红灯区。一个一个的小门脸,里边都站着小姐。美丑不均。合法的,周围还有警车巡逻呢。

找了一个最符合我的审美观的,够明星级,身材细长,又胸大臀翘的,态度很好的,微笑甜甜的。七万韩元。全套服务。跟我女友一起,把我伺候的舒舒服服。觉得超值。"

Pretty good business being a prostitute in Korea. Get 2 guests per night or 1 guest takes all, you can make 3-4 times the average wage of Korea just selling sex.

It seems that majority of Chinese do not view Jewish people negatively like you do.

About backstabbing, I cannot believe you put them above Russia and Japan??? Russia took away millions of square miles land from China and Mongolia is also out of China hand.

Japan has historically tried to invade China at least since Tang Dynasty. The destruction Japan has done to China for the past 150 years were only next to Russia.

What a retard!

Why is it better than being "stupid and poor", they only increase our competition. Jews are discriminatory against Chinese and we don't discriminate them. Know who else we can learn from? Russians, Japanese and Koreans.

What can Israel provide that Japan or Russia can't? They backstabbed us more than Japan or Russia in the past 50 years, and we didn't even recognize Israel until 1992. Yeah, historically, both Japan and Russia hurt us more in the past 100 years, but that's because the Jews have no ability to hurt us on that scale, besides, that was then and this is now, Japanese and Russians can help China FAR more than Israel can. Japan and Russia both can make jet engines... in fact, China already makes better jet engines than Israel (which doesn't make jet engines), and our last deal, the Israelis backstabbed us.

Name 1 specific technology transferred from Israel to China, that China couldn't have gotten elsewhere. Desalinification? Corruption gave it to Israel; Singapore does it better and cheaper. Agriculture? China's the biggest agricultural producer in the world by far, only corruption gives deals to Israel. AWAC? Sorry, Israel took our money and left us nothing. Lavi? Confirmed to be a hoax. So tell me 1 specific thing.

Don't muslims want to rule the world as well? convert other countries and other people into islam but refuse to get their own converted to other religion?

Ordinary Jews are not a problem, but the ZIONIST are a huge problem.

ZIONIST have a World domination agenda and will stab CHINA in the back in a second.

Israel is based on ZIONIST AGENDA. They want to rule the World.

Be careful with the ZIONIST, they cannot be trusted.

Don't muslims want to rule the world as well? convert other countries and other people into islam but refuse to get their own converted to other religion?
downsuperman1.jpg
[/IMG]

It seems that majority of Chinese do not view Jewish people negatively like you do.

About backstabbing, I cannot believe you put them above Russia and Japan??? Russia took away millions of square miles land from China and Mongolia is also out of China hand.

Japan has historically tried to invade China at least since Tang Dynasty. The destruction Japan has done to China for the past 150 years were only next to Russia.

What a retard!

that was then, this is now. China today is the PRC and the ROC. Japan and Russia have been on the balance good for the PRC. Japan has blood debts from the ROC that it has returned a tiny portion of through helping China's high tech in the 80's. Russia jumpstarted China's industry by 50 years during the 50's. Without Russia, we would be at best, India's level, and at worst, African. Much of the knowledge in engineering is built upon previous knowledge and back then no one except Russia would give it to us. Israel has on the balance been neutral or slightly bad for the PRC. I was talking only about the past 60 years.

Russia didn't take our (PRC) land. It took the Manchurian's land. It was always out of reach of Han and it returned to its default state. Yeah, we lost resources and land. That's the way it was back then. If you're weak, you get robbed and killed and that's the end. What, you think there's morals? If Israel was as powerful as Russia or Japan, would they not do it? They aren't nearly as powerful and they already start discriminating Chinese today and backstabbing us today, so what does that tell us?

Now, if you count ancient history, every powerful country in the world is bad, and Israel is good because it didn't have the power to oppress us in the 19th century.

a simple answer about all of this visit is that israel and china relations are like pakistan and US and everyone knows that ISRAEL IS US ISRAEL AND PAKISTAN IS CHINA's ISRAEL this can give an overall perspective of the relations

Your religion will not effect your nationality if you are chinese you will remain chinese, so even if we succeed to convert all people to islam it will be nothing but just change of a religion!!!

Without USA, we would not have our nuclear weapons, ICBMs, satellites and all kinds of high tech weapons. Look at those scientists who have been the major developers for those area. Where were exactly they trained and who were they trained under???

Russia jump-started China by 50 years? What a joke!!! What do you know about China's military development??? Just from some online forums and hearsay??? No one except russia will give it to us??? You simply have no idea how many diverse ways (countries) China has acquired its technology from.

As what I have said, what a retard.

that was then, this is now. China today is the PRC and the ROC. Japan and Russia have been on the balance good for the PRC. Japan has blood debts from the ROC that it has returned a tiny portion of through helping China's high tech in the 80's. Russia jumpstarted China's industry by 50 years during the 50's. Without Russia, we would be at best, India's level, and at worst, African. Much of the knowledge in engineering is built upon previous knowledge and back then no one except Russia would give it to us. Israel has on the balance been neutral or slightly bad for the PRC. I was talking only about the past 60 years.

Russia didn't take our (PRC) land. It took the Manchurian's land. It was always out of reach of Han and it returned to its default state. Yeah, we lost resources and land. That's the way it was back then. If you're weak, you get robbed and killed and that's the end. What, you think there's morals? If Israel was as powerful as Russia or Japan, would they not do it? They aren't nearly as powerful and they already start discriminating Chinese today and backstabbing us today, so what does that tell us?

Now, if you count ancient history, every powerful country in the world is bad, and Israel is good because it didn't have the power to oppress us in the 19th century.

sorry,i dont understand why you use "if"
are you in another world?
I admire the Israelis.

At least, majority of Chinese common people view Jewish people favorably. I have to say more favorably than other religions (except our own taoism or buddhism, I think).

Those several nutcases here like so much about those conspiracy theory against Israel. I just feel that they are really so pathetic.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom