What's new

Chinese military chief makes first visit to Israel

Being banned on an internet world is akin to being put in a labor camp (temporary ban) or gas chamber (permanent ban) in real world.

Only authentic idiots are incapable of realizing that.

Count me as one who hates suppression of different opinions with force/authority...

Trivializing repression with teenage internet melodrama (omg banning is death) [check]
High horse [check]
You are a go for fcking off
sgiving-the-finger_100-102.gif

God speed.

Obscene gesture you're indulged in posting reflects you quality.

You're believing in God today? :lol:

No wonder...

USSR, later Russia and Ukraine, have contributed a lot to China's industrialization and modernization of weaponry since ideological division and Western Armory Embargo. Soviet technology was to a great extent what we could get our hands on. But China is learning much more from the west in thoughts, systems and culture. It is the best tactics to utilize any chance and resource available and definitely what we are doing.

Russia and Japan both invaded us and caused devastation to us; Israel breached the contract with us under its protector's pressure. Does this necessarily place us in a position against any of them? No. Past invasion and betrayal forge strategic awareness in our mind, but the sense of present reality should be the basis of flexible pragmatism. Remember the history but don't cling to the past.

Excluding me.

I support some his arguments/facts, even though I dislike some Israeli state behaviors, just as I dislike some PRC/US state behaviors…

I despise those hamas terrorists. However, it does not mean I support everything Israel government has done. For example, the continuous expanding of settlement constructions is really no help to the peace talk. In addition, you give the Hamas bullets to attack you on your hypocrisy side about Israel's real intention to have peace talk.

Russia: steal millions of square miles land from China
japan: invade China since 1894, steal lands from China, causes tens of millions of Chinese died in WWII and invasion before that. Even today, it refuses to apologize officially and tries every way to beautify its past atrocities.
Israel: breach of contract due to U.S. pressure. But indeed compensate China for her loss.

You put them together in the same level of discussion and tell Chinese to forget about those as if they are at the same level betrayal or the same level of atrocities?

Why don't we just burn the history books and forget them all at once???

USSR, later Russia and Ukraine, have contributed a lot to China's industrialization and modernization of weaponry since ideological division and Western Armory Embargo. Soviet technology was to a great extent what we could get our hands on. But China is learning much more from the west in thoughts, systems and culture. It is the best tactics to utilize any chance and resource available and definitely what we are doing.

Russia and Japan both invaded us and caused devastation to us; Israel breached the contract with us under its protector's pressure. Does this necessarily place us in a position against any of them? No. Past invasion and betrayal forge strategic awareness in our mind, but the sense of present reality should be the basis of flexible pragmatism. Remember the history but don't cling to the past.

japan: invade China since 1894, steal lands from China, causes tens of millions of Chinese died in WWII and invasion before that. Even today, it refuses to apologize officially and tries every way to beautify its past atrocities.
Israel: breach of contract due to U.S. pressure. But indeed compensate China for her loss.

You put them together in the same level of discussion and tell Chinese to forget about those as if they are at the same level betrayal or the same level of atrocities?

Did I mention, or even suggest, anything resembling what you conjure up as "forget about those" or "burn the history books"? And does listing those together necessarily amounts to attributing the same weight? Maybe you want to disagree with anyone with a different view without examining carefully whether there's some merits in it, but please quit twisting my words.

Neither Russia, Japan nor Israel I would favor since it is well know there's no permanent friends or enemies; the only thing we should favor is profit. Personally speaking, I harbor not a tiny intimate feeling towards Russia or Japan. I believe territory robbed away by Russia still stamped with the imprint of Chinese dreams, and it would require much more bloodshed to emasculate its aggressiveness and jingoism. And as to the Jewish people, to the contrast, I has always been amazed with the Jewish inspiration of monotheism (though not first monotheism first appeared), Talmud and the great number of talents it produced etc.

But then what? Russia was the main source of China's imported military technology; Japan has played an important role in China's economic boom; Israel's effect is rather limited due to some apparent reasons. I am not talking about being thankful to favor some countries or dissatisfied to dislike some other. I am talking about reality of the present. They are acting in their profit; so is China. And this is what a pragmatic attitude should be based on. History has fermented some kind of emotions towards some country; we have admiration for glorious achievements and despise for atrocious invasions. But we are not counting on such emotions to make any decision, though we need to take into consideration of the public feelings.

So why cling to the past, at the cost of flexibility of policy making and deviation of our purpose? Why do we need to isolate ourselves from Russia and Japan when there's positive prospect of cooperation? The past is over; if it's not over, then the revenge is not near. In the geopolitical sense, Israel is too far from China and too small to be a rival in the future so I believe, without US's hindrance, there would be great mutual benefits. Russia has been and will always be a rival or even threat to China due to its territorial proximity and geological strategic advantage towards China. Japan still has some history issues to meddle with.

Returning to reality, one must weigh the choices and conditions to make policies and decisions, casting those sentiments aside.

Plz close the tread, a lot of stupid rants going on about Jewsh conspiracy theories. Face it, China is not getting anything of value because the US will not allow israel to do so.

Read what you have just written:

"Russia and Japan both invaded us and caused devastation to us; Israel breached the contract with us under its protector's pressure. Does this necessarily place us in a position against any of them?"

You discussed that three matters together. Those are historic incidents that have happened and have impacted on China. What do you expect your audience to react when you list them together one by one? People normally expect similarity of importance when you list those negative incidents one by one. I do not think such expectation is surprising at all. I am not sure why you are surprised.

In addition, what do you expect for China position against any of them???

What is China's position against Japan? Do not we pound their officials year after year for the correct recognition of history: Japan's invasion of China?

How about China's position against Russia? Before U.S.S.R. Collapsed, where did China put its majority army force? Against whom???

As for Israel, such breach of contract was definitely not in the same level of the previous two.

BTW, for your feeling towards Jewish people, you do know you will be attacked by a bunch of hooligans who are pretty much anti-Semitic.

I only show my respect for Jewish contribution to humanity and support their retaliation against terrorists (e.g. hamas) attack, I was already labelled by them as anti-muslim, islam-phobia, non-Chinese, definitely indian pretending to be Chinese, definitely a jew, an american who learned Chinese in the past and etc. So be amazed when you receive similar treatment.

As for Russia's military help towards China, please do not think that is Russia's intention to help us. After U.S.S.R. collapsed, Russia's economy was so bad that it could sell anything it has to get money. China monetary influx into Russia while getting military technology benefited both at that period. Trust me, if Russia had better economy then, it will not sell those military technology to China.

Anyway, I do not advocate clinging to the past as well. The topic is about Iran and Israel.

Did I mention, or even suggest, anything resembling what you conjure up as "forget about those" or "burn the history books"? And does listing those together necessarily amounts to attributing the same weight? Maybe you want to disagree with anyone with a different view without examining carefully whether there's some merits in it, but please quit twisting my words.

Neither Russia, Japan nor Israel I would favor since it is well know there's no permanent friends or enemies; the only thing we should favor is profit. Personally speaking, I harbor not a tiny intimate feeling towards Russia or Japan. I believe territory robbed away by Russia still stamped with the imprint of Chinese dreams, and it would require much more bloodshed to emasculate its aggressiveness and jingoism. And as to the Jewish people, to the contrast, I has always been amazed with the Jewish inspiration of monotheism (though not first monotheism first appeared), Talmud and the great number of talents it produced etc.

But then what? Russia was the main source of China's imported military technology; Japan has played an important role in China's economic boom; Israel's effect is rather limited due to some apparent reasons. I am not talking about being thankful to favor some countries or dissatisfied to dislike some other. I am talking about reality of the present. They are acting in their profit; so is China. And this is what a pragmatic attitude should be based on. History has fermented some kind of emotions towards some country; we have admiration for glorious achievements and despise for atrocious invasions. But we are not counting on such emotions to make any decision, though we need to take into consideration of the public feelings.

So why cling to the past, at the cost of flexibility of policy making and deviation of our purpose? Why do we need to isolate ourselves from Russia and Japan when there's positive prospect of cooperation? The past is over; if it's not over, then the revenge is not near. In the geopolitical sense, Israel is too far from China and too small to be a rival in the future so I believe, without US's hindrance, there would be great mutual benefits. Russia has been and will always be a rival or even threat to China due to its territorial proximity and geological strategic advantage towards China. Japan still has some history issues to meddle with.

Returning to reality, one must weigh the choices and conditions to make policies and decisions, casting those sentiments aside.

Obscene gesture you're indulged in posting reflects you quality.

You're believing in God today? :lol:

No wonder...

That is the same guy who accused others for insulting him.

What can you do?

What's the point to invoke the sad events of our History...WE CHINESE SHOULD BLAME OUR SELF FOR BEING WEAK...why don't dig as far as opium war...or YUAN dynasty...we have alway repeated same mistake in the past and never toke the corrective actions...waited for thing to get degradation into unrecoverable situation then the best we could do is to compose a sad song & watch drama opera to remomber the sad historical events.

Read what you have just written:

"Russia and Japan both invaded us and caused devastation to us; Israel breached the contract with us under its protector's pressure. Does this necessarily place us in a position against any of them?"

You discussed that three matters together. Those are historic incidents that have happened and have impacted on China. What do you expect your audience to react when you list them together one by one? People normally expect similarity of importance when you list those negative incidents one by one. I do not think such expectation is surprising at all. I am not sure why you are surprised.

In addition, what do you expect for China position against any of them???

What is China's position against Japan? Do not we pound their officials year after year for the correct recognition of history: Japan's invasion of China?

How about China's position against Russia? Before U.S.S.R. Collapsed, where did China put its majority army force? Against whom???

As for Israel, such breach of contract was definitely not in the same level of the previous two.

BTW, for your feeling towards Jewish people, you do know you will be attacked by a bunch of hooligans who are pretty much anti-Semitic.

I only show my respect for Jewish contribution to humanity and support their retaliation against terrorists (e.g. hamas) attack, I was already labelled by them as anti-muslim, islam-phobia, non-Chinese, definitely indian pretending to be Chinese, definitely a jew, an american who learned Chinese in the past and etc. So be amazed when you receive similar treatment.

As for Russia's military help towards China, please do not think that is Russia's intention to help us. After U.S.S.R. collapsed, Russia's economy was so bad that it could sell anything it has to get money. China monetary influx into Russia while getting military technology benefited both at that period. Trust me, if Russia had better economy then, it will not sell those military technology to China.

Anyway, I do not advocate clinging to the past as well. The topic is about Iran and Israel.

LOL. HOW DARE YOU! TWISTING AGAIN?

You're really sensitive on anything about Israel, to a extent of some kind of antisemitism phobia. I don't care who dragged RU and JP into this mess about Israel, but since you talk about Russia, Japan and Israel, I don't see it improper listing all the facts together. To be even a little bit more convincing, a better strategy is to refute with counter-facts or counter-reasons, not with such trivial organization of sentence. And,you twisted listing together as placing at the same level, yet have you ever considered the possibility of the sentence being comparison and contrast, which would be, if not greater than, equal to that of the former. But to any intelligent reader, it would be just about facts. Biased reading is not advised.

Do you still want to cling to this detail, like you cling to the past and cling to the attitude towards RU and JP? Anyway, I leave it to you; I am out of it.

Don't mention Russia's TOT as "help". Those were transactions. Like I said, everyone is acting in his profit.

As to labeling and tagging, I don't care about such things; they're no more than rants or gimmicks on the internet. Another thing interesting is that terrorist, too, is in many cases a tag for political service. But it's not meaningless; it grants reason for actions, justifies killings and brings legitimacy to power. Ironic? No.

Talking about Israel's retaliation on terrorists, people would be confused about its demarcation between civilians and terrorist, in which sense, it has made no better efforts than Taliban. One would confess that, with a bit deeper reflection, terrorism must be a result not devoid of any cause, be it religious resentment or political fomentation or conspired subversion. As written in Chinese "无无根之木,无无源之水". And apparently retaliation is never a proper therapy for terrorism.

PS: Please don't distort the above into any sympathy or support for terrorism. -- A vaccine to your twisting.

What's the point to invoke the sad events of our History...WE CHINESE SHOULD BLAME OUR SELF FOR BEING WEAK...why don't dig as far as opium war...or YUAN dynasty...we have alway repeated same mistake in the past and never toke the corrective actions...waited for thing to get degradation into unrecoverable situation then the best we could do is to compose a sad song & watch drama opera to remomber the sad historical events.

You got some talent from Sophocles... :cry:

China could be just ensuring that in Next Inda vs China-Pakistan war Israel does not provide spares to Indians during war.

Just saying you know.

I love the way you wrote china-pakistan together in case of war scenerio..:)
Very Very wishful thinking, that never came into reality in history.

Back
Top Bottom